Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!

Discus and support Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neochase430, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Neochase430
    Neochase430 Guest

I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not seeing any down load. Do I need an xbox live membership? Did
    I just flush 60 bucks down the toilet by redeeming my cod on my computer instead of my console? Am I just being impatient? Anyone out there got some help for me?

:)

Neochase430, Feb 4, 2017
  2. It did not give me a full code

I redeem my points for 2 codes and the codes they gave were not enough characters to redeem, wtf... I feel really ripped off and that's enough money in points I could get a decent dlc pack for a game. Please help...

Freakofamerica, Feb 4, 2017
  3. XBOS-4000 5bc7609d-aafc-4c1f-a059-b445bbef8806

i get the above code when i try to redeem the Castlevania DLC please help

LawlessNormal7, Feb 4, 2017
  4. ABAxStorm
    ABAxStorm Guest

Hello,

Does the season pass show up here? If so, all you need to do is press Add to queue.

ABAxStorm, Feb 4, 2017
  5. Neochase430
    Neochase430 Guest
    No it doesn't. Thanks though!

Hello,

Does the season pass show up here? If so, all you need to do is press Add to queue.

Neochase430, Feb 5, 2017
  6. ABAxStorm
    ABAxStorm Guest
    Can you confirm that you redeemed it on the same Xbox account on your computer?

ABAxStorm, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Neochase430 Win User

No it doesn't. Thanks though!

Hello,

8. ABAxStorm Win User

Hello,

9. ABAxStorm Win User

Can you confirm that you redeemed it on the same Xbox account on your computer?
  10. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox want me to Purchase DLCs again

Hi atlas.s.rage78! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When you bought the game, did it come with the codes to redeem the DLC or did you buy the DLC from the Xbox store?
  11. HaterMelt Win User

Xbox one preview update

not in queue. i tried to reenter code on the xbox one but it says it has been used. did i screw my self by redeeming it on xbox live.com ?
Thema:

1. Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help! - Similar Threads - Did screw Redeem

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Did I screw myself over?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did I screw myself over?: So I decided to buy Titanfall 2 the other day and I tried to but I guess my money wasn't deposited so it didn't work. Fine by me, its only 47 dollars and it's on sale for 8 more days. Come the...
  8. Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...
  9. How did you guys screw this console up so badly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did you guys screw this console up so badly?: The xbox one is the worst console I have ever owned. It is a $500 paperweight that is absolutely atrocious. Every person involved with the design of this machine should be fired immediately. Its...
  10. How did they screw this up this bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did they screw this up this bad?: Why are the new friend features such a step back!?!? Can't invite friends to games from their profile, can't appear busy or away, no bio, name, or any kind of info and no virtual avatar, can't see...