Did I screw myself over?

Discus and support Did I screw myself over? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I decided to buy Titanfall 2 the other day and I tried to but I guess my money wasn't deposited so it didn't work. Fine by me, its only 47 dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BigFoal86105816, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Did I screw myself over?

So I decided to buy Titanfall 2 the other day and I tried to but I guess my money wasn't deposited so it didn't work. Fine by me, its only 47 dollars and it's on sale for 8 more days. Come the next day, I bought the game without realizing it had reverted
    back to full price, so I paid 89 dollars for a game that was being advertised for less than 50. My buddy sends me a pic of it on the store and for him it's still 47 dollars. Did I basically mess up, or is it possible to receive a partial refund or store credit?
    Considering that it's still on sale.

:)

BigFoal86105816, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Did I just screw myself

Oh thank lord. I was really freaking out there because I put so much time into the insanity campaign Did I screw myself over? :p. Thanks for letting me know

Sinncrow of MLP, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Did I just screw myself

You should have put him on a new profile, but you should be good.

ChainSmokingBob, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Did I screw myself over?

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with any billing issues here on the public forums. You'd want to reach out to >>phone support<< to
    see what they can do for you.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Nov 28, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Did I screw myself over?

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with any billing issues here on the public forums. You'd want to reach out to >>phone support<< to
    see what they can do for you.

Thanks for understanding.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Did I just screw myself

You should be OK.

It's a new campaign and all. You clearly didn't change from Insanity to Easy on your main profile. THAT would have screwed you, instead you started a completely new campaign.
  7. CrazyGamer2186 Win User

Did I just screw myself

I think you might've screw yourself. Mass Effect 3 Insanity Achievement is good as long as you don't change it before completing the first level, which is Earth. (ME2 is mainly before you leave the Cerberus Base were you woke up and ME1 is before completing
    Eden Prime. in case you want to do the insanity achievements for those if haven't gotten them or played through ME1 or 2. Also the same rule applies for ME1 for the Hardcore achievement.) In your case though since you created a new character for your brother
    and set on easy, the game will then set it for easy for you also unless you change your Xbox 360 Gamertag to your brothers 360 Gamertag. To make sure you are safe just start the system, access your gamertag and start the game and check the difficulty settings
    in the games option menu. If it says Insanity then you should be fine as long as it has not been changed at all since the Earth level because once you change it after the Earth level (e.g, Mars) then you're screwed and have to restart your campaign. The only
    way to know if you have not changed the difficulty level since Earth is to either complete the game and wait for the achievement notification to pop up (once it does press the guide button and see if you did get that achievement) or if you feel like you did
    then restart the game over. If starting the game over then make sure your are using two different gamertags for both of you so it doesn't happen again. Also if the achievement doesn't pop up then wait a bit and let the credits roll then check because sometimes
    achievements in ME can be a bit glitchy at times, otherwise just start again and use these tips. I hope these tips are helpful and hopefully you have fun kicking Reaper butts and seeing the epic conclusion to Shepard's journey in the Mass Effect Trilogy with
    your brother.

For now, Game On.

P.S: Mass Effect Trilogy is one of my favorite games besides Halo, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Bioshock, Call of Duty, The Witcher and Gears to name a few.. So far I am replaying ME1 and 2 before replacing my broken copy of ME3 and hopefully getting a near
    perfect Paragon, Neutral and Renegade playthrough of all the Shepards that I am playing, along with the DLC for each game.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Did I just screw myself

You should have put him on a new profile, but you should be good.
  9. Sinncrow of MLP Win User

Did I just screw myself

Oh thank lord. I was really freaking out there because I put so much time into the insanity campaign :p. Thanks for letting me know
Thema:

Did I screw myself over?

1. Did I screw myself over? - Similar Threads - Did screw myself

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...
  8. Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...
  9. How did you guys screw this console up so badly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did you guys screw this console up so badly?: The xbox one is the worst console I have ever owned. It is a $500 paperweight that is absolutely atrocious. Every person involved with the design of this machine should be fired immediately. Its...
  10. How did they screw this up this bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did they screw this up this bad?: Why are the new friend features such a step back!?!? Can't invite friends to games from their profile, can't appear busy or away, no bio, name, or any kind of info and no virtual avatar, can't see...