Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview)

Discus and support Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just hopped on and wanted to pin a game to see them and noticed my pins are missing. How long have they been gone? submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JuniorB3vins, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview)

Just hopped on and wanted to pin a game to see them and noticed my pins are missing. How long have they been gone?

submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins
    [link] [comments]

/u/JuniorB3vins, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Hogie16 Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Can someone explain again how the update is downloaded? I accessed Xbox Insider and then went to Previews then did XBox Update Preview then went to Activities and selected Steering Wheel Fix and nothing happened. What am I missing?
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

I'm in preview Alpha and have subs to both Gold and Game pass. Where can I find the ultimate game pass?
  4. slackadelic Win User

Pay past due for account?

I must've missed it, but where did the past due balance come from if all you're using is pre-paid cards?
  5. Flaming Pingu Win User

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 adds 'Ladies Mode'

I dunno, I'm used to the masters where the powers bar is higher and not on the floor if that makes sense, also I like to have a bit saying a few inches to the left and a yard past the hole, however I'm getting used to reading the green, and in the first
    game I did only managed 2putts on about three holes

I did hit a screamer though, was about 175 yards away hit the pin and went in, I woke the misses up shouting lol
  6. Mister Beep Win User

My TV show pins disappeared

Hey there Con100!

Sorry to hear about the missing pins? Are you in the Xbox One Preview Program by any chance? If so, please post this over in the

Preview Forums so that the proper folks can see.
Thema:

Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview)

1. Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview) - Similar Threads - Did miss where

2. Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?: Can someone explain to me why I'm being alienated because I'm trying to play games with others such as myself? https://ibb.co/kc7bMTY submitted by /u/rl45401 [link] [comments]
  3. ¿Se me borro una letra que hago?[Did I miss a letter that I made?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Se me borro una letra que hago?[Did I miss a letter that I made?]: Hola necesito ayuda compre una membresia gold y pues se borro una letra y no se cual es e intentado y nada necesito ayuda,¿que debo hacer?!!!! [Translation - Hello, I need help. I bought a gold...
  4. Did I miss out on vigor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss out on vigor?: is the Vigor beta still available in the Xbox Preview Program? It is not showing up in my insiders hub 38046bdf-ab26-41ec-9735-b9bce7eb87c8
  5. Did I miss something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss something?: I used to be able to go into the Solitaire collection and get to a word games sub menu. A few days ago that was totally gone, and has not returned. Have you removed it?...
  6. what did I miss?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what did I miss?: I followed the quest lines and finished up in reapers march and then went on to Coldharbour and did a tour of the city and now have a lvl 48 quest. I am only level 41 so what did I miss??? I made...
  7. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?: because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no gift under the christmas tree. rockstar said...
  8. When did I miss it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did I miss it?: I've been heavily medicated, had 100 tumors removed and very ill the last 2 years. No sympathy please but when in the blue hell did I miss MS games going to full price. I thought they promised...
  9. Did I miss something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I miss something?: I still have no sound on my game clips recorded with DVR. Its been nearly a whole year. To be honest I gave up with recording gameplay a long time ago! Have I missed a fix somewhere? Or is this...
  10. Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?: Many people are viewing the Xbox One price decrease in the EU to mean that Microsoft and Xbox One aren't doing well, and that may even be true, I'm not "on the inside" so I have no idea....