Did I miss something?

Discus and support Did I miss something? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to go into the Solitaire collection and get to a word games sub menu. A few days ago that was totally gone, and has not returned.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Writermom, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Writermom
    Writermom Guest

Did I miss something?

I used to be able to go into the Solitaire collection and get to a word games sub menu. A few days ago that was totally gone, and has not returned. Have you removed it?

:)

Writermom, Jan 18, 2018
  2. iAshHD
    iAshHD Guest
    Did I Miss Much?

Not really, MW3 is still more stale than the asbestos in my attic.

iAshHD, Jan 18, 2018
  3. Namni
    Namni Guest
    Did I Miss Much?

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

You're 15th prestige and JUST getting bored with the game?

[/quote]

Maybe, heaven forbid, he actually likes the game? Shocking eh?

Namni, Jan 18, 2018
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[quote user="TheBlackDah1ia"]Ewwwwe, I hate spiders![/quote]Deal with it.

[/quote]

-_-
  5. voteDC Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Bogeh"]

Unyo and Crazy: Stop derailing threads with your disputes. If you guys have issues with each other, address it privately.[/quote]Bring on the hammer!

But I have still yet to get that friend request for the Windows Live chat thingy from the Ambassador program.

[/quote]Pop in the Ambassador section of the forum that does not exist and let DecimalAce know about it.
  6. voteDC Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

Well to be honest I have great doubt that there is anyone working on the forum. Almost six months since it launched and most of the issues that plagued it then are still here.
  7. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

You don't need a little badge by your name to be helpful, those who went into the program just want to help but stay connected with those who want to help as well. Besides they do weed out the bad seeds who came just for a badge.
  8. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

^^English is my second language you know...
Thema:

Did I miss something?

1. Did I miss something? - Similar Threads - Did miss something

2. Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?: Can someone explain to me why I'm being alienated because I'm trying to play games with others such as myself? https://ibb.co/kc7bMTY submitted by /u/rl45401 [link] [comments]
  3. Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Did I miss where the pins went? (Pre-Alpha Preview): Just hopped on and wanted to pin a game to see them and noticed my pins are missing. How long have they been gone? submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  4. ¿Se me borro una letra que hago?[Did I miss a letter that I made?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Se me borro una letra que hago?[Did I miss a letter that I made?]: Hola necesito ayuda compre una membresia gold y pues se borro una letra y no se cual es e intentado y nada necesito ayuda,¿que debo hacer?!!!! [Translation - Hello, I need help. I bought a gold...
  5. Did I miss out on vigor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss out on vigor?: is the Vigor beta still available in the Xbox Preview Program? It is not showing up in my insiders hub 38046bdf-ab26-41ec-9735-b9bce7eb87c8
  6. what did I miss?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what did I miss?: I followed the quest lines and finished up in reapers march and then went on to Coldharbour and did a tour of the city and now have a lvl 48 quest. I am only level 41 so what did I miss??? I made...
  7. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?: because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no gift under the christmas tree. rockstar said...
  8. When did I miss it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did I miss it?: I've been heavily medicated, had 100 tumors removed and very ill the last 2 years. No sympathy please but when in the blue hell did I miss MS games going to full price. I thought they promised...
  9. Did I miss something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I miss something?: I still have no sound on my game clips recorded with DVR. Its been nearly a whole year. To be honest I gave up with recording gameplay a long time ago! Have I missed a fix somewhere? Or is this...
  10. Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?: Many people are viewing the Xbox One price decrease in the EU to mean that Microsoft and Xbox One aren't doing well, and that may even be true, I'm not "on the inside" so I have no idea....