Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?

Discus and support Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neochase430, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Neochase430
    Neochase430 Guest

I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not seeing any down load. Do I need an xbox live membership? Did
    I just flush 60 bucks down the toilet by redeeming my cod on my computer instead of my console? Am I just being impatient?

Anyone out there got some help for m?

:)

Neochase430, Feb 4, 2017
  2. Did I just screw myself

Ok so I was playing my ME3 insanity run through earlier when my brother asked if he could play it. I decided to start a new campaign for him, and set it on easy. As he was playing through the second campaign (the easy one) I began wondering if by changing
    the settings from insanity to easy (even though it was NOT on the same career profile as the one I'm doing my insanity run through on) would count against my ability to get the insanity achievement. Did I just screw my chances at getting the insanity achievement,
    or am I still ok since I changed the settings on a different career profile (career #1=My Shepard (insanity levels) and career #2=my brother's Shepard (the easy levels)?

Sinncrow of MLP, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Did I just screw myself

I think you might've screw yourself. Mass Effect 3 Insanity Achievement is good as long as you don't change it before completing the first level, which is Earth. (ME2 is mainly before you leave the Cerberus Base were you woke up and ME1 is before completing
    Eden Prime. in case you want to do the insanity achievements for those if haven't gotten them or played through ME1 or 2. Also the same rule applies for ME1 for the Hardcore achievement.) In your case though since you created a new character for your brother
    and set on easy, the game will then set it for easy for you also unless you change your Xbox 360 Gamertag to your brothers 360 Gamertag. To make sure you are safe just start the system, access your gamertag and start the game and check the difficulty settings
    in the games option menu. If it says Insanity then you should be fine as long as it has not been changed at all since the Earth level because once you change it after the Earth level (e.g, Mars) then you're screwed and have to restart your campaign. The only
    way to know if you have not changed the difficulty level since Earth is to either complete the game and wait for the achievement notification to pop up (once it does press the guide button and see if you did get that achievement) or if you feel like you did
    then restart the game over. If starting the game over then make sure your are using two different gamertags for both of you so it doesn't happen again. Also if the achievement doesn't pop up then wait a bit and let the credits roll then check because sometimes
    achievements in ME can be a bit glitchy at times, otherwise just start again and use these tips. I hope these tips are helpful and hopefully you have fun kicking Reaper butts and seeing the epic conclusion to Shepard's journey in the Mass Effect Trilogy with
    your brother.

For now, Game On.

P.S: Mass Effect Trilogy is one of my favorite games besides Halo, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Bioshock, Call of Duty, The Witcher and Gears to name a few.. So far I am replaying ME1 and 2 before replacing my broken copy of ME3 and hopefully getting a near
    perfect Paragon, Neutral and Renegade playthrough of all the Shepards that I am playing, along with the DLC for each game.

CrazyGamer2186, Feb 4, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. There are 2 things you can check here:

1. Any content that is included via the pass (maps, etc) can be downloaded via the in game menu. Go there to see what's available to you.

2. If there are skins or anything that are included in the pass then you should be able to access those by highlighting the game on the dashboard then press the start button on the controller. From there select Manage Game and then go to Ready to Install
    to find any extra content that may be included.

onyxishere, Feb 4, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. There are 2 things you can check here:

1. Any content that is included via the pass (maps, etc) can be downloaded via the in game menu. Go there to see what's available to you.

2. If there are skins or anything that are included in the pass then you should be able to access those by highlighting the game on the dashboard then press the start button on the controller. From there select Manage Game and then go to Ready to Install
    to find any extra content that may be included.
  6. Inaside Win User

Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.

I just redeemed the code successfully and it shows that I did in payment and billing. I wont be on my xbox for a month, I checked mobile and it didn’t show up. I’ve checked multiple times. Do I have to load up Fortnite on my xbox to redeem it?
  7. HaterMelt Win User

Xbox one preview update

not in queue. i tried to reenter code on the xbox one but it says it has been used. did i screw my self by redeeming it on xbox live.com ?
  8. Neochase430 Win User

Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!

No it doesn't. Thanks though!

Hello,

Does the season pass show up here? If so, all you need to do is press Add to queue.
  9. ABAxStorm Win User

Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!

Hello,

Does the season pass show up here? If so, all you need to do is press Add to queue.
Thema:

1. Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load? - Similar Threads - Did screw Where

2. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  7. Did I screw myself over?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did I screw myself over?: So I decided to buy Titanfall 2 the other day and I tried to but I guess my money wasn't deposited so it didn't work. Fine by me, its only 47 dollars and it's on sale for 8 more days. Come the...
  8. Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...
  9. How did you guys screw this console up so badly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did you guys screw this console up so badly?: The xbox one is the worst console I have ever owned. It is a $500 paperweight that is absolutely atrocious. Every person involved with the design of this machine should be fired immediately. Its...
  10. How did they screw this up this bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did they screw this up this bad?: Why are the new friend features such a step back!?!? Can't invite friends to games from their profile, can't appear busy or away, no bio, name, or any kind of info and no virtual avatar, can't see...