Did i get scammed by Xbox?

Discus and support Did i get scammed by Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I decided to change my gamertag from WeLuvKaine to SenseiCursed but when Microsoft took my $10 my name didnt change until after 4 hrs and it made my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaine ✔, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Kaine ✔
    Kaine ✔ Guest

I decided to change my gamertag from WeLuvKaine to SenseiCursed but when Microsoft took my $10 my name didnt change until after 4 hrs and it made my old username WeLuvKaine as a classic gamertag so when i ever i play online it still says WeLuvKaine when i wanted it to be SenseiCursed. Im not sure if its a bug in the system but i just want my name to be changed please

:)

Kaine ✔, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Did I get scammed?

Hi Minniemouse4918, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I agree with the answer that advisor Courtney gives, the order can be delayed quite a bit, since in December there is usually a large volume of purchases/shipments, and there were probably few staff working and they barely return to work, don't worry. , you are not the only user who is experiencing this problem, I have already seen several who have the same problem. so I recommend waiting a little but as long as the purchase status says in process.

You can find details on how to view your order history and the status of your purchase through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-aafefe88-3ec2-ce28-e0b6-eff1d5cc8170

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Did I get scammed?

Hi Minniemouse4918, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

If you bought it online on an official Microsoft site, you should not worry because due to the season, the order can be delayed quite a bit, remember that December is a time when there is a large volume of purchases/shipments, so I recommend waiting a little but as long as the status of the purchase says in process.

In any case, the only thing you can do is also continue trying to communicate with Microsoft Support, since they are the only ones who can give you a more accurate answer to what happened. Remember that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other users with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck and a happy new year.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. Minniemouse4918 Win User

Did I get scammed?

Yes that’s fine you can release it
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

Did I get scammed?

I understand Minniemouse4918,

Once again I am sorry that you are going through this problem, if you wish I can release your question so that another expert or member of the community who has a little more knowledge about this topic or has gone through something similar can guide you in a better way. Alright?

I wait your answer.
  6. Minniemouse4918 Win User

Did I get scammed?

Yes, I did order it from an official website but everybody that I have spoken to has said they will get back to me and it’s been weeks and they have not gotten back to me. It’s alright I appreciate the help, I’ll figure something out thank you! I appreciate it
Thema:

1. Did i get scammed by Xbox? - Similar Threads - Did scammed

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. Did I get scammed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did I get scammed?: I placed an order for a custom elite series 2 Xbox controller back in November of last year and every time I check on my status it only says processing and I have not received a tracking number or...