did i cant download bedrock edition when i instal java first ?

Discus and support did i cant download bedrock edition when i instal java first ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently buy minecraft: java & bedrock edition then i install minecraft java first, after finish install and playing it, then when i try to instal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kang Galon, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Kang Galon
    Kang Galon Guest

i recently buy minecraft: java & bedrock edition then i install minecraft java first, after finish install and playing it, then when i try to instal bedrock edition (minecraft for windows) it just say waiting "waiting on install" i waited it for hours but didnt instal yet, then i trying download it from xbox app and it say "error code 0x00000001" i tried to fix it from xbox guide to re install game service using powershell and instal from the page it show but still cant. then lastly i was gonna try download it from store but "minecraft for windows" does not appear at my store. So, that mean when i download java first i cant download bedrock after ?

:)

Kang Galon, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Kang Galon,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Kang Galon,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We are happy to help you out with this.

To answer your question, Minecraft: Java Edition and Bedrock Edition are now a package deal for Windows. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition gives you access to both games in one purchase and one unified launcher, making it easier than ever to go from one edition to the other. Kindly visit to this article for more information. Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition | Minecraft

Based on research on the error code 0x00000001, we've found this article helpful Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support. Also, you can follow the steps below for this error.

Downloading the 'Create Windows 10 or 11 installation media app' from the link below:
    WINDOWS 10:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
    WINDOWS 11:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Doing it this way is completely different to just clicking on 'Updated Now'.
    At the end of the download run it and then follow the steps and at the end click on upgrade.
    Doing it this way is completely different to just clicking on 'Updated Now'.

Please let us know if the above suggestions work for you, if not kindly reply to us through here so we can continue to investigate the issue.

We are looking forward to your response. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  5. Shug Leah Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

Same here, it’s the 27th now, and I’m having the same issue. I downloaded and installed the Bedrock & Java edition about a week ago. Also, when I try to run the Bedrock installation, it shuts off my computer briefly, however I’ve figured out that the issue will quit after a power troubleshoot. The issue is that this keeps happening when I try still, and I have to run the troubleshoot after each attempt to install Bedrock edition.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

Thanks, before the migration
    You usually played minecraft Java Edition or Bedrock?

I ask this due to if you're saying the Xbox gamertag, it's because you're playing the Bedrock edition and progress between Bedrock and Java is not shared.

Also in case you didn't try it, may I know if you tried using another minecraft launcher? (In case it's Java)
    install the Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download
Thema:

1. did i cant download bedrock edition when i instal java first ? - Similar Threads - did cant download

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  4. My Messages says "We cant get all of your messages right now check back later" i did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Messages says "We cant get all of your messages right now check back later" i did...: "We cant get all of your messages right now check back later" pls fix it Also it happen when I was texting fast 524cf400-566b-4676-9372-209d5ea3b166
  5. I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...: I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it keeps asking me to choose a plan what should I do 69d03aa7-a7f3-46d2-9c1f-95d3072b58a2
  6. Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work: Just got my kids a series s for Xmas. Added my old Xbox account from my 360 days and then created them a profile to use. After a few days of playing it wouldn’t let them login to their profile and...
  7. Why did my account get locked for no reason, I cant play my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get locked for no reason, I cant play my xbox: The message "We've noticed some unusual activity in your Outlook account keeps popping up. To help protect you, we've temporarily blocked it. Please verify your account." The activity log doesn't...
  8. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  9. cant sign in. message says go to accounts.live.com. did that but nothing was wrong with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in. message says go to accounts.live.com. did that but nothing was wrong with...: cant sign in. message says go to accounts.live.com. did that but nothing was wrong with account. what now? 41657e4d-041f-4a56-84fb-9ad0cebc647b
  10. Did a Factory Reset and Now i Cant download any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did a Factory Reset and Now i Cant download any games.: Hey, Firstly im talking on behalf of my Friend who sadly cannot access this page so i am doing it for her. The issue is that her console was in the Xbox Insider Program when an update caused...