Did I buy the wrong version of Phsyconaugts on the Xbox Website?

Discus and support Did I buy the wrong version of Phsyconaugts on the Xbox Website? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play the cult classic Pshyconaughts on my XBOX 360 Console so I purchased a copy from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qtipman64, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Qtipman64
    Qtipman64 Guest

I wanted to play the cult classic Pshyconaughts on my XBOX 360 Console so I purchased a copy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/psychonauts/C5HHPG1TXDNG and then when I went to go download it to my Xbox 360 it says I don't own it and I need to purchase it now I'm wondering if I was stupid and purchased the wrong thing or if I am doing something wrong, PLEASE HELP.

:)

Qtipman64, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Qtipman64, The version of the game you purchased belongs to Xbox One, new generation, and Xcloud if you have the Ultimate Game Pass.

As it belongs to the Original Xbox the game would have to be installed on the original Xbox 360 internal HD, so when trying to play for your Xbox 360 it says buy the game.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/05/13/psychona...

If you do not have Xbox One and want to request a refund you can do so via the link below.

You will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. Nursemorph Win User

Can't install game I bought

Did you buy the right version? Did you buy the PC version when you have a console or vice versa? That message usually means you have bought the wrong version if the game isn't a Play Anywhere game, which MC isn't (far as I know)
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Xbox 360 GOLD MEMBERSHIP JULY 2024

Yes you still continue to buy the subscription through the Xbox 360 website, the xbox 360 store will be closed, but the website will not, only the Xbox 360 store and website version will be closed and on the xbox.com website you will be able to buy and manage subscriptions .
  6. ps360 Win User

Assassins Creed Revelations : Bonus Content

I might have read it wrong, but if you purchased the xbox version and redeemed the code on the xbox website, the content should download the second you sign onto xbox live.
Thema:

1. Did I buy the wrong version of Phsyconaugts on the Xbox Website? - Similar Threads - Did buy wrong

2. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  3. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  4. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

in XBoX on Windows
    My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...: I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?...
  5. I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24ed2e1b-9134-47cc-9e4d-0d2ecc9ab9fc
  6. I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?: I'm very lost how this can happen? do the app store and Minecraft proper not talk to each other? I found the minecraft ninja turtles dlc on my xbox app on my pc loaded up my xbox gift card, bought...
  7. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  8. Why does my minecraft pack say I did not buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft pack say I did not buy it: I bought a Minecraft pack for true realism for $5.99 However the purchase went through took my money and said Buy it again for $5 99 Or use 990 minecoins It took my money and gave me mine coins...
  9. Why did My Minecraft Java Launcher flip to "Buy Now" mode two days ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did My Minecraft Java Launcher flip to "Buy Now" mode two days ago?: I have a Minecraft account on my MacBook Pro. It was a legacy account that was migrated last February by my son who uses my account to play online with his friends. After migration the launcher...
  10. Did I need to buy the actual game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the actual game?: I have a PC and I have XBox Game pass. I needed to download minecraft and it said that games was included the java edition in the minecraft launcher. Did I need to buy the actual java edition or...