Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?

Discus and support Did everyone forget about xbox smart match? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how did this feature get taken away right under all our noses and no one has said anything or noticed??? Remember that huge thing Microsoft told us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thanxforplayn, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?

how did this feature get taken away right under all our noses and no one has said anything or noticed??? Remember that huge thing Microsoft told us smart matchmaking where we could go watch tv, listen to music, surf the web and xbox would find out next match
    in the background and notify us when ready! What happened to this? Anyone please. Just type in Xbox smart match in google and see.

:)

Thanxforplayn, Oct 8, 2014
  2. Did people forget about Fuse?

I think people just dont care about another third (or first) person shooter that doesnt bring anything new.

Dead Space XK, Oct 8, 2014
  3. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    Did people forget about Fuse?

Downloaded the demo but since I didn't feel like playing I just deleted it. Not interested imo.

PhilMarck, Oct 8, 2014
  4. Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?

Good point I had totally forgot about that! Usually sitting in the game while waiting anyhow but still they made a big deal about before launch. I wonder if it was quietly cut, going to be added later, or if the developer has to implement the feature. Or
    maybe it is there and I just don't know how to use it.

Nemesis121804, Oct 9, 2014
  5. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Actually I think it does work. A few times I would join a match and would switch to TV or ie or some other app. when the game was ready a notification popped up. More often than not I would receive a game notification before the app I switched to even finished
    loading up. It will probably be more useful when the Xbox 1 has more traffic

JPep715, Oct 31, 2018
  6. JPep715 Win User

Actually I think it does work. A few times I would join a match and would switch to TV or ie or some other app. when the game was ready a notification popped up. More often than not I would receive a game notification before the app I switched to even finished
    loading up. It will probably be more useful when the Xbox 1 has more traffic
  7. Nemesis121804 Win User

Good point I had totally forgot about that! Usually sitting in the game while waiting anyhow but still they made a big deal about before launch. I wonder if it was quietly cut, going to be added later, or if the developer has to implement the feature. Or
    maybe it is there and I just don't know how to use it.
  8. CMUchippewa Win User

Smart Match / Smart Match making

I think it all happens behind the scenes. I don't think there is way to see if it is actually happening or not, though...
  9. w1llgrb Win User

sorry but smart match is useless, it is preventing me from even finding one player on SR4. i have sat for up to an hour waiting for it to do something.....nope it just keeps searching. Smart match is single handedly the most useless pile of garbage microsoft
    has ever produced.
  10. White Westie Win User

Thanks for the answer, the way I read it was tht smart match was xbox one multi player. I didn't realise it was dependent on the developer. I would have thought it was mandatory if it was advertised... Thanks
Thema:

1. Did everyone forget about xbox smart match? - Similar Threads - Did everyone forget

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox smart match still a thing