Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

Discus and support Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScytheBlader, May 23, 2020.

1. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it switched back to the original. Did MS remove it?

submitted by /u/ScytheBlader
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScytheBlader, May 23, 2020
  2. The Resistance Win User

E3 2012: Discussion thread

I cannot say I am a big fan of the added tabs on what looks to be an update for the Dashboard. They need to make the Xbox LIVE Dashboard more customizable, considering you can change colours and move tabs around of the Metro UI on Windows 8 and Windows Phone,
    it should be the same on Xbox LIVE.

[​IMG]
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

So... MS Confrence... That's it? Just the one new game I could care less about?

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

They changed it 3 times, and this will be the fourth time.

The blades

The NXE

The new Ugly white one

And the new one coming out this fall.

[/quote]

They changed it ONCE. Went from the original blades to the New Xbox Experience and then to the Windows 8 themed dashboard this year. Changing the color from grey to white is not a redesign and isn't a new dashboard. It's a very slight color update. It's
    the same exact dashboard. Zero difference besides a slight color change. Kind of like when they added an extra blade for the marketplace. It was the same dashboard with just a slight alteration. It wasn't a different dashboard in any way.
  4. MrAdyCarter Win User

xbox error

Go to your console settings and change its region back to where ever It is you live.

(The settings are on the last tab in the dashboard)
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

gold membership 3months offer

Hey Dad, where did you originally see that offer? If it was on the dashboard, those promotions are subject to change at any time.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

Make sure that before you change "tabs" (i.e. Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety, Xbox 360 Online Safety), that you save the changes made. Otherwise, when you change tabs, the settings are not saved and revert to their original state.

Also, after you made the changes, your child has to sign out and back into it's Microsoft Account on the console or device the kid is playing Minecraft on for the changes to take effect.
Thema:

Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

1. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one? - Similar Threads - Did anyone's dashboard

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  10. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...