Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

Discus and support Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AutisticJames69420, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following consoles: Xbox one X Xbox one S Original Xbox one Xbox series s Is this true or is it just a myth Please do let me know as this is what my brother has told me

submitted by /u/AutisticJames69420
    [link] [comments]

/u/AutisticJames69420, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Dr Black Bones Win User

Rock Band 4

Heard about it earlier today. Would love to see Rock Band rock it again these days.
  3. L1nko64 Win User

The Max Payne Mythos

Great rock star story telling? did they forget to put that into GTA4?
  4. soe tait Win User

beta

yes i did sign it but rock star wont know im telling peopple about it
  5. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

Install or no install?

How did they push the game back and overlook this issue. I like Rock Star and all but this is a fumble, after picking up a gain of 20.
  6. Cabooty02 Win User

GTA V ONLINE MULTIPLAYER PROBLEMS

Hello,

Have your tried to look at the rock star servers to see if they are having issues on there end or maybe looked on there forums to see if they are doing maintenance on there servers?
Thema:

Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

1. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier - Similar Threads - Did anyone Rock

2. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  10. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...