Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?

Discus and support Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm very confused & frustrated because last night I was online playing games & watching Netflix. Today when I wake up the console said it needed an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EXTERMINATER600, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?

I'm very confused & frustrated because last night I was online playing games & watching Netflix. Today when I wake up the console said it needed an update to stay online so I let the update install & not even 10 minutes after installation my xbox said that it couldn't connect to the internet.

I've reset my gateway & even unplugged my ethernet cable to switch over to wifi just to get it connected to internet again but after I did that I couldn't load any of my games. Then after another 15 minutes of trying to load into games, my Xbox blackscreened. So now everytime I turn the console on, it doesn't display anything on screen.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before and would know of a possible fix? Or just call it a day & get a new console? (BTW my current console is only maybe 5 or 6 years old)

submitted by /u/EXTERMINATER600
    [link] [comments]

/u/EXTERMINATER600, Jan 28, 2023
  2. EuphoricMotionz Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

My console is currently Bricked, I require The full Operating system OSU for the insider alpha release it is currently stuck on the trouble shooter requires a full OS install for OS version 22000.2174.amd64fre.xb_flt_2109co.210815-2200... I would like Someone to provide me with a download link so I can Install The Entire Xbox operating system Via USB, otherwise my console will continue to be bricked..

Downgraded updates and OSU will not work my firmware is the most current version of the Insider Alpha Release... thanks.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Insider is DEATH

Erm..........................am I missing something here?

Your saying that the latest version of the Xbox OS has bricked your external HDD?

HOW?

How could that possibly happen?

Nothing about the system OS goes onto the external HDD, so why would it brick it?

Also I've been in the Insider program for a couple of years (think I'm an Alpha Insider) and nothing on my system has been bricked and like I said I'm an Alpha Insider so I get really dodgy OS's.
  4. EuphoricMotionz Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

My console is currently Bricked, I require The full Operating system OSU for the insider alpha release it is currently stuck on the trouble shooter requires a full OS install for OS version 22000.2174.amd64fre.xb_flt_2109co.210815-2200... I would like Someone to provide me with a download link so I can Install The Entire Xbox operating system compatible with or version higher than the OS stated above Via USB, otherwise my console will continue to be bricked..

Software needs to be replaced on Xbox One Harddrive entirely via USB to Solve this issue.

Downgraded updates and OSU will not work my firmware is the most current version of the Insider Alpha Release... thanks.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why no "delta updates" or why do a 2GB game take 2 GB to update?

"Why no delta updates"

Sounds like your console is enrolled in the Delta Xbox Insiders preview. If so, you should check the Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit.

The reason you may be getting large 2GB updates is you missed a preview update and the console will download the complete updated OS specific to the Delta preview.

If your only internet access is a phone hotspot I suggest you unenroll from all Insider previews and return the console to the General release OS for xbox consoles.

For example, my console is enrolled in the Alpha skip ahead preview and I do 3-4 updates to the OS a week. It doesn't take long to use 2GB a week just in OS updates.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Alpha update problems

Your console wasn't bricked. Bricked means like a brick, dead, not usable, won't power on. You can't restore an Alpha console with USB, that is only for public builds.
Thema:

Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?

1. Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update? - Similar Threads - Did anyone else's

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  10. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...