Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

Discus and support Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] I’ve been waiting for already going about 20+ days for a answer from the vault team and still haven’t heard anything!!! What’s going on?? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NukaColaRanger, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

Did all my post get deleted! Missing  visa code [​IMG]

I’ve been waiting for already going about 20+ days for a answer from the vault team and still haven’t heard anything!!! What’s going on?? I have proof of purchase, and I have been patiently waiting for a response and nope, not a damn thing. Again, I bought
    a $25 visa pre paid code for 1000 gems and then bought a $5 visa pre paid code for 250 gems and I received the $5 instantly but not the $25 so I waited the 2 Days like it said and obviously it now being 20+ days!!! I knew I did something wrong, and I might
    have accidentally wrote my email wrong because of a typo from autocorrect and who knows what email I just sent that to. So please, can I receive my damn reward already or an refund.

:)

NukaColaRanger, Jul 9, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    did my post get deleted?

Is your Xbox a part of the preview program ? If so then the preview forums would be the best place to post.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I would certainly try a factory restore using a USB flash drive again though, be sure to follow the steps exactly.

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

If your Xbox is in the preview those OSUDT files won't work as they are only for those not in the preview, the Restore Factory Defaults file does though work for all versions of the system software..

EggsBoxJuan, Jul 9, 2018
  3. did my post get deleted?

At this point, it honestly doesn't sound like a pairing issue.

A quick and easy thing to try, just in case: Get to the controller screen, unplug the batteries from the controller, wait a minute or two for the controller to be reset, plug the batteries back in, redo the steps to reconnect the controller to the Xbox (same
    link as above):

support.xbox.com/.../connect-a-wireless-controller

The light on the controller should go solid. Press A and lets hope it gets past it.

TheBostonTMan, Jul 9, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello NukaColaRanger,

Your post can still be found at (Missing $25 email code from My VIP Vault). At the moment, we have not received a response from the MyVIP Vault
    team on how to proceed. Since we do not have control over the MyVIP Vault, we require a report from that team on how to resolve this issue. Apologies for any inconvenience while we await their response.

XBLRewards8, Jul 11, 2018
  5. all I’m asking is please, please don’t forget about this thread and to just keep me posted on what’s going on, either if I’m getting a refund or my $25 I purchased.

NukaColaRanger, Jul 12, 2018
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since this is an Xbox Rewards program issue, this is the correct forum for support.

Smwutches, Jul 14, 2018
  8. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

okay so can you guys do me the biggest favor ever, since it’s already going to be a month of no real answer from the worst vault team there ever was. Is it possible to know what email I accidentally sent it to so I can do there job and create it that email
    to collect my forgotten $25 and be on my way.

NukaColaRanger, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

Since this is an Xbox Rewards program issue, this is the correct forum for support.
  10. NukaColaRanger Win User

okay so can you guys do me the biggest favor ever, since it’s already going to be a month of no real answer from the worst vault team there ever was. Is it possible to know what email I accidentally sent it to so I can do there job and create it that email
    to collect my forgotten $25 and be on my way.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello NukaColaRanger,

Your post can still be found at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/6aeb3dc7-5fc7-4fe9-b9b9-cfad0646466f). At the moment, we have not received a response from the MyVIP Vault
    team on how to proceed. Since we do not have control over the MyVIP Vault, we require a report from that team on how to resolve this issue. Apologies for any inconvenience while we await their response.
  12. OK Fowl Win User

Hello NukaColaRanger,

Your post can still be found at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/6aeb3dc7-5fc7-4fe9-b9b9-cfad0646466f). At the moment, we have not received a response from the MyVIP Vault

all I’m asking is please, please don’t forget about this thread and to just keep me posted on what’s going on, either if I’m getting a refund or my $25 I purchased.
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  13. NukaColaRanger Win User

Hello ,

all I’m asking is please, please don’t forget about this thread and to just keep me posted on what’s going on, either if I’m getting a refund or my $25 I purchased.
Thema:

1. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code - Similar Threads - Did post deleted

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  4. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  5. I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...: I wanna know why I got suspended for making a group post about a group? 027439bf-f6b1-424d-a9ed-ebb63643b707
  6. Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?: I received a ban for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one. Why would they have a emoji if we can't use it? Why not remove it. This is one of the main reasons why Playstation is...
  7. I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create.: I received an email about an enforcement action on my account for the creation of a looking for group post. I did not create a looking for group post, so I am unaware of how I violated and...
  8. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  9. Redeemed 10000 did not show up, support told me to post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Redeemed 10000 did not show up, support told me to post: Redeemed 10000 points and they did not show up in my account, support told me to post this message 2ac9aaaa-f36a-42c5-b7fa-3e9d76c09d2b
  10. Purchase did not post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Purchase did not post: I made two purchases through my Xbox and they haven’t posted to my rewards account 45647837-f639-451f-8b27-5d4574b5fd9a