Diamond efficiency mining

Discus and support Diamond efficiency mining in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive found alot of diamond doing 2x2 strip mines but what is the MOST EFFICIENT strip mine there is???? plus Y DID I FIND A CREEPER SHOOTING ARROWS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvyUlgado6969, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Diamond efficiency mining

ive found alot of diamond doing 2x2 strip mines but what is the MOST EFFICIENT strip mine there is????

plus Y DID I FIND A CREEPER SHOOTING ARROWS Friend me if you want to see it

:)

IvyUlgado6969, Sep 25, 2017
  2. mining Diamond question

Iron or Diamond Pickaxe, if you try and use anything else the diamond will break but you wont pick it up.

NameMonkey Boy, Sep 25, 2017
  3. mining Diamond question

[quote user="Bionic handz"]

Who the hell makes gold pickaxes? lol lesson learned.

[/quote]

LOL, we all learn the hard way, I would suggest saving your gold for powered Mine Cart and couple of other things, like golden apples (not in this current version, update needed).

NameMonkey Boy, Sep 25, 2017
  4. MelissaMunchkin Win User

minecraft diamond seeds?

Honestly all seeds have diamonds. Sure some have more than others but the best thing to do is just strip mine. It's the quickest and most efficient way to get diamonds.
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

mining Diamond question

[quote user="Bionic handz"]

[/quote]

LOL, we all learn the hard way, I would suggest saving your gold for powered Mine Cart and couple of other things, like golden apples (not in this current version, update needed).
  6. Bionic handz Win User

mining Diamond question

7. NameMonkey Boy Win User

mining Diamond question

Iron or Diamond Pickaxe, if you try and use anything else the diamond will break but you wont pick it up.
  8. RichMizner Win User

mining Diamond question

Lesson learned on that one. I used gold pickaxe and broke redstone and diamonds!!!!! I was pissed because it was the 1st time I saw diamonds. I made a couple of iron ones and I was set.....until I found LAVA.
Thema:

Diamond efficiency mining

1. Diamond efficiency mining - Similar Threads - Diamond efficiency mining

2. Imagine at Diamond Grandmaster level 2058 /312 in Klondike. Is there a level higher than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imagine at Diamond Grandmaster level 2058 /312 in Klondike. Is there a level higher than...: Diamond Grandmaster any levels higher 8c91c109-7c8c-451b-8d71-444ca9691fbd
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. What to do if my buck O’Neil does not appear in my diamond dynasty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my buck O’Neil does not appear in my diamond dynasty: I completed the negro leagues and once I finished I was so excited to put 95 overall buck O’Neil in my team but he did not appear. 2af991c2-6695-4d84-bfd2-fafc956e3e5d
  5. My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up: My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up da206975-d7ff-470e-a92c-b1860b534775
  6. Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record?: I just won a ranked game and it didn’t count towards my record. Can it be fixed? 6a9610eb-42ed-471e-ac3d-30cc3216e990
  7. Mlb the show 23 online co-op diamond dynasty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mlb the show 23 online co-op diamond dynasty: Not getting progress for diamond dynasty online co-op but u do when u host it. Everyone should get rewards and progress no matter who is hosting. d846ebec-8b43-4ea2-ba33-2776cd521263
  8. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  9. Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot: Error shows as: [img] f0cab855-f7b5-4e84-9ed2-dccd7bd46331
  10. Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...: How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the maximum points you can win for completing...