Diagnostic Tool Issues (3rd power on noise)

Discus and support Diagnostic Tool Issues (3rd power on noise) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so I've been trying to do the offline system Diagnostic tool for a while, and I read on the Website you can release the bind and eject key after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoggieOrpheus70, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Diagnostic Tool Issues (3rd power on noise)

Okay, so I've been trying to do the offline system Diagnostic tool for a while, and I read on the Website you can release the bind and eject key after 2 Power on Noises, but when I do, I get a 3rd power on noise, then the Xbox one turns off, then I get the
    Coil noise...

I have no idea what to do with all this, and it's really confusing :/ I end up waiting like 5/10 minutes after to see what happens,

The update has been extracted properly.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

:)

DoggieOrpheus70, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Games not loading after latest update

Try the Clear Cache method if you have not already.

To do so:

Power cycle your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for 5 seconds. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.

5.Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

There is also a tool to diagnose for UpDate related issues. It is located here:

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

Hilton GrantServices LLC, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    Xbox One not starting right

Before trying the offline diagnostic tool, try holding the logo on your console until it turns off, unplugging the power cord from the back for 5 minutes and trying again. If that doesn't work, I would try the offline diagnostic tool.

Kenny H., Dec 20, 2015
  4. Diagnostic Tool Issues (3rd power on noise)

If your doing all that is listed below properly , and still cant get it , I'm afraid you may have to set up a repair ...

Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2.Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3.Wait 30 seconds.

4.Plug the power cord back in.

5.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox One console.

6.Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

7.Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

8.Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

9.You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

10.When the console restarts, remove the USB drive.

11.Once the console restarts, the update is complete and you should be returned to your experience.

Note The console restart may take several minutes. If you were using a wired connection, plug your network cable back into the console. If you have never connected your console to the Internet, you will need to connect at least once during your system setup
    process.

About the buttons and beeps

Pressing the BIND and EJECT buttons at the same time forces the console to look for the USB drive update, as the console will not look for a USB drive unless it needs it. This helps to decrease console start times for all startups when this step is not needed.

The first power-up tone will occur approximately 10 seconds after powering up. This indicates that a USB update has been detected. The second power-up tone indicates that the update file has been copied and mounted. This is important, as it confirms you
    have a compatible Xbox One system update based on your current build. This informs the system which build is currently installed on the console, and whether the update is compatible with that build.

If you still can't update your console

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the Xbox One System Update Solution, and the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool has also failed to resolve your system update issue, you'll need to submit a request to have your console repaired.

To submit a repair request, visit the Xbox Online Service Center.

RobertBuckalew, Dec 20, 2015
  5. Well I've been trying all that and I can now get it onto the update screen, but when I try and move my fingers away after the 2nd power on tone, it then makes a power off tone then turns its self off right after. :/

DoggieOrpheus70, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DoggieOrpheus70 Win User

Well I've been trying all that and I can now get it onto the update screen, but when I try and move my fingers away after the 2nd power on tone, it then makes a power off tone then turns its self off right after. :/
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

If your doing all that is listed below properly , and still cant get it , I'm afraid you may have to set up a repair ...

Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2.Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3.Wait 30 seconds.

4.Plug the power cord back in.

5.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox One console.

6.Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

7.Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

8.Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

9.You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

10.When the console restarts, remove the USB drive.

11.Once the console restarts, the update is complete and you should be returned to your experience.

Note The console restart may take several minutes. If you were using a wired connection, plug your network cable back into the console. If you have never connected your console to the Internet, you will need to connect at least once during your system setup
    process.

About the buttons and beeps

Pressing the BIND and EJECT buttons at the same time forces the console to look for the USB drive update, as the console will not look for a USB drive unless it needs it. This helps to decrease console start times for all startups when this step is not needed.

The first power-up tone will occur approximately 10 seconds after powering up. This indicates that a USB update has been detected. The second power-up tone indicates that the update file has been copied and mounted. This is important, as it confirms you
    have a compatible Xbox One system update based on your current build. This informs the system which build is currently installed on the console, and whether the update is compatible with that build.

If you still can't update your console

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the Xbox One System Update Solution, and the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool has also failed to resolve your system update issue, you'll need to submit a request to have your console repaired.

To submit a repair request, visit the Xbox Online Service Center.
  8. Kenny H. Win User

error code e305

E305 results if there is an issue during an update, potentially caused by connection interruption or loss of power. The offline system update diagnostic tool can be used to roll back the update so that the update downloads again. If you decide to give it
    a go, this page will walk you through everything.
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
  9. Kenny H. Win User

System Error E203 00000803 80073CF6

10. Kenny H. Win User

Xbox One not starting right

Before trying the offline diagnostic tool, try holding the logo on your console until it turns off, unplugging the power cord from the back for 5 minutes and trying again. If that doesn't work, I would try the offline diagnostic tool.
Thema:

1. Diagnostic Tool Issues (3rd power on noise) - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Tool Issues

2. Crop tool for Captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Crop tool for Captures: Can we add a screenshot editor, or just a crop tool to the xbox capture options? Hellblade is gorgeous game but, doesnt support my screens native res so has letterboxing and I just wanna trim to...
  3. XBox Controller Calibration Tool

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Controller Calibration Tool: Hi, First of all Ty for that Tool. But im Not smart, the instructions given are unclear. For example, the Center Dot placing, If its Not 100% in the middle at First do i mess Up? Or "Up left...
  4. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  5. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

in XboX Insiders
    Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage: has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  6. Calibration tool in accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Calibration tool in accessories app: I’m on OS versions 2402.240108-2200, but I do not see the thumbstick calibration tool anywhere in the Xbox Accessories app for my Elite 2. Has anyone had this work yet? submitted by /u/JRhodes88...
  7. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  8. Game Controllers Calibration tool issues/problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Controllers Calibration tool issues/problems: Having problems with Calibrating the X and Y axis of my left analog stick on both Xbox One and Xbox Series Controller on Windows 10 Pro PC using the Game Controllers Properties found in the...
  9. Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?: I’ve just had my design lab series 2 controller delivered I was just wondering does it come with the adjustment tool for the toggles? I purchased all the accessory packs that you can with the...
  10. Refund. Can’t access refund tool

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund. Can’t access refund tool: Can’t access refund tool. Be charged twice for product. 4953c6bc-6636-4e29-99b3-3eadfcf424d2