Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S what is the download size?

Discus and support Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S what is the download size? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S but it was only 40GB isn't it supposed to be 90GB? Game starts tomorrow at 6pm CST.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dale Brandon, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Dale Brandon
    Dale Brandon Guest

I downloaded Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S but it was only 40GB isn't it supposed to be 90GB? Game starts tomorrow at 6pm CST.

:)

Dale Brandon, Jun 1, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

90GB is probably for the Series X, as it will have the 4K assets and other stuff for it.
  3. JDBAKER Win User

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One?

Now that this (Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One) is available for direct pre-order, pre-load for XBox One, what's the download file size and actual footprint (i.e., actual installed file size on Xbox One HDD)?
  4. Rostom L Win User

How do I access the Diablo IV Beta and is it still available?

5. oOXactshooterOo Win User

not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4

Same Problem here, it says that all Pre-Orders of Gears of War 4 includes the entire series like GoW 1,2,3 and judgment.

... ive Pre-Orderer the Limited Console Xbox one s 2tb and no download option for the other games.

I Pre-Ordered the Console from Autria ...so there is no problem to get all Games.
  6. JiveTurky Win User

Not playable on this device?

Alright, but I’ve downloaded and bought other games optimized for series X/S, like the preorder for Diablo IV and others with no issues, so I guess I just don’t understand why this game is any different, despite the fact I have the 1S. Thanks for your help
Thema:

1. Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S what is the download size? - Similar Threads - Diablo pre load

2. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  3. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...
  4. I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?: I did a pre order of Diablo ultimate edition and have early access from today but I can not download the game? 5d09198b-010d-4e77-9134-3461a0ce2492
  5. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...: What can i do i dont want to repurchase when i already bought the game df4fb8c2-fc2e-4788-bc07-83577be2aa52
  6. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...
  7. I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...: I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 and I was going to buy it for a friend as well but I see nowhere to purchase it as a gift can anybody help? 0cd265e0-f8e9-4901-b218-d6aaa2e039f9
  8. Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

in XboX Insiders
    Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30: Basically what some people have been doing is : pre-ordering the standard edition for $70, after that they will get a special offer to upgrade to the ultimate edition for another $30, and after...
  9. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?: Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition . 8de2f62f-033d-4022-bab3-0d54b2c043ca
  10. I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Standard Edition but planning to cancel so I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Standard Edition but planning to cancel so I can...: I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Standard Edition but planning to cancel so I can change and purchase the Ultimate Edition. Will I lose the rewards I earned during the beta test last...