Diablo II locked out unable to play though I purchased it.

Discus and support Diablo II locked out unable to play though I purchased it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get back to enjoying this game that I purchased? I haven't played it for a few months and now it says that the owner of the game needs to log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveDubois3, May 8, 2022.

1. DaveDubois3
    DaveDubois3 Guest

How do I get back to enjoying this game that I purchased? I haven't played it for a few months and now it says that the owner of the game needs to log in in order to use it. You can appreciate how frustrating this is when I am the owner and have only one XBOX account. Please help. I would rather like to continue enjoying the game I purchased and not resort to having a refund or potentially losing all my progress with an uninstall and reinstall.

thank you for any help you can provide in advance.

:)

DaveDubois3, May 8, 2022
  2. HarderVladdy Win User

Everyone is currently having this issue it seems. The microsoft servers crashed yesterday. Just because you've had your games downloaded to your system, and they are single player with no need to connect online doesn't mean they will work without being able to connect to the servers. They said they know about this issue, but don't know when they'll get them fixed.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, DaveDubois3. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Yesterday Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused.

Their servers are not back to normal yet and lots of users are complaining they're still having issues. Would you please wait a few hours to see if things get back to normal again?

To follow Xbox server status, please go to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If problem still persists after Xbox servers get back to normal, please let me know.
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

Newbie Questions

Thank you kindly, @Lei Fang DOAX3 , you've answered all my q's!

I also played Diablo, though I played a crazy amount of Diablo II and it's expansion. In
    Diablo II, I had several characters of all different classes save the Druid, whom I never used. My mains were Paladins and Assassins, and I had a lot of fun Necromancers and Amazons. I also never played Hardcore.
  5. A Kinky Milkman Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for 360

As a person who played Diablo II for nearly 10 years, I'm going to go ahead and point out that Diablo III is a pile of dirty poo-poo that shouldn't be touched by anyone ever in the history of forever. Seriously. It is not gewd.
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

Right Thumbstick is terrible

playing Diablo I and II on the PC made me click my mouse button a lot.
Thema:

1. Diablo II locked out unable to play though I purchased it. - Similar Threads - Diablo locked unable

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  8. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  9. Diablo 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 crashes: Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300...
  10. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996