Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

Discus and support Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend recently gifted me Diablo 4 standard edition which got installed. However, I bought the ultimate edition price at a lower pirce to join him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Graham Boyce, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Graham Boyce
    Graham Boyce Guest

My friend recently gifted me Diablo 4 standard edition which got installed. However, I bought the ultimate edition price at a lower pirce to join him on early access.

Even though both are shoen to be owned, it doesnt shoe in game anything related to the eltimate edition.. Am i missing something or is it a glitch with the dual purchase?

:)

Graham Boyce, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Tony Whelan1 Win User

I paid for the ultimate and downloaded the game, went to manage game and add ins and nothing is there.
  3. Cem Arkon Win User

I only ask, why such a difference shows. I know some cosmetics thing in it but it is suspicious, it may be error, bug or something i dont know i am customer and i want to see "exact" every byte of product which i bought...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Are you sure it's not becausr of generational differences like next gen vs current gen

Fyi the sizes should.br the same

Blizzard locked the dlc as account based not download.

Its not a seperate download.

You only find he cosmetic directly on the wardrobe and stables area

And it's a.cosmetic not a replacement for.any armor

Including mounts

Other then the emote your dlc is based on your Blizzard account like.immortal or wow

Then temptation isn't a special mount once you earn the rewards for mounts you goto the stables and select your mount there is skins and armor

There isn't anything special except for cosmetics and early access

Everything else is not for Diablo 4

Diablo 3 and other Blizzard games have pets or wings etc

Tier skips aren't out till the season starts which isn't for awhile
  5. Cem Arkon Win User

Have a nice day...

The main problem is, Diablo IV ultimte pack is about 85 GB, installable version is about 50 GB. ( My ultimate pack status is: Owned ).
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Graham

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Your purchase will need to be installed so then you can go to the "manage game" option and install the bonus content.

The game itself will be the base game no matter which edition you purchased as it won't say "Ultimate" but the content will be available for that specific copy.
Thema:

1. Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot. - Similar Threads - Diablo Standard Ultimate

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  7. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  8. Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded: Went to play diablo 4 but Microsoft stated i was refunded and checked the Microsoft balance on account and i didn’t get a full refund to purchase the game again this is **** Microsoft you need to...
  9. Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt...: I purchased the standard edition but just found out that it doesn’t offer early access. I want to buy the deluxe edition now but want a refund for the standard edition...
  10. I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Standard Edition but planning to cancel so I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Standard Edition but planning to cancel so I can...: I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Standard Edition but planning to cancel so I can change and purchase the Ultimate Edition. Will I lose the rewards I earned during the beta test last...