Diablo 4 lagging on series x

Discus and support Diablo 4 lagging on series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys. Every time I try to play Diablo IV on my series x it keeps lagging (in every part of the game). Lags aren’t huge, but very often, once per... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliAG, Jun 3, 2023.

1. WilliAG
    WilliAG Guest

Hi guys.

Every time I try to play Diablo IV on my series x it keeps lagging (in every part of the game).

Lags aren’t huge, but very often, once per every second or sth like that. It looks like 10 FPS. When I played open beta it was all smooth - and all other games I play on my Xbox works smooth as well

:)

WilliAG, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

It's a known issue with the game that the devs are aware off but it seems to get worse after every update.

I get it from time to time,especially on world boss fights,but not to the extent you are describing.

Going by the posts on Reddit & the Blizzard forums it seems to affect some people worse than others.
  3. BaileyMercer2 Win User

Yeah seen a few of those forums upon looking it up. It’s strange because when I first started playing the game it was fine. Very minor lag throughout playing the campaign. But for about the last week now it seems unplayable. I initially thought it was my internet but all my other multiplayer games perform fine. I’ve tried deleting the local game file, turned off crossplay and crossplay comms. Hopefully there’s an update soon that helps this issue.
  4. Julian Smith4 Win User

will this delete my ingame characters
  5. BaileyMercer2 Win User

I would like to know as well. I keep dying nonstop because the game lags out, my character and all enemy npcs running in-place then suddenly I am dead. It’s to the point where I cannot even play the game for longer than 2-5 minutes without getting frustrated and closing it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened.

Since it's an early access of the game, we may encounter some issues in it. If your other games work smoothly, then it's clearly an in-game issue.

Be sure to download all the resources of your game such as its DLCS or add-ons.
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

If everything is installed, try clearing your game's local saves:
    First, delete the local save:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

If it does the same thing after performing those steps, please contact the game support for further assistance and to report the issue here https://www.blizzard.com/en-sg/company/contact.
Thema:

1. Diablo 4 lagging on series x - Similar Threads - Diablo lagging series

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  8. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  9. Diablo 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 crashes: Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300...
  10. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996