Diablo 4 early access game share licensing

Discus and support Diablo 4 early access game share licensing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game share not working for Diablo 4 early access. Only accounts that purchased digital deluxe have access. 2 out of 4 consoles in out house. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slippery Ninja, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Diablo 4 early access game share licensing

Game share not working for Diablo 4 early access. Only accounts that purchased digital deluxe have access. 2 out of 4 consoles in out house. Can someone please confirm this is tech issue or by design?

:)

Slippery Ninja, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

That's done by design. Pre-order perks are typically only available for the account that makes the purchase.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent out or is it because I pre-ordered it through Microsoft?

4. Ben4724 Win User

I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to find a license error

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to this error message you are getting, if it is confirmed that your order went through successfully via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page then you should be able to access the game.

The most common reason for this error to appear are as follow:

1. If you are receiving this, you do not have access to the early access portion of Diablo IV, you need to wait to play the full game when it releases on June 5th at 4pm PST. You will be unable to play early access if you have pre-ordered the standard edition.

2. This includes anyone attempting to access the title via the home sharing option as accounts utilizing this feature are not granted early access. Early Access to Diablo IV is only granted for anyone who pre-orders a Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition before the official launch.

3. The official launch for Diablo IV begins on June 5th at 4 p.m. PDT. This is when owners of any edition of Diablo IV can begin their journey.

This is based on the known issue for Diablo 4 posted here on this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope the information helps somehow. But feel free to post back in the community if you have more questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

EA Access and Filesharing.

Yes, you can game share EA Access, but the only thing that you can use, is the games in the vault. You can't share early access trials and discounts. Only the games in the vault. So in your case, you can't play Early Access
  6. oldpunksdontdie Win User

Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

After a call to Microsoft support, you must have your own game pass subscription for early access. Early access will not work if game pass is being shared with you.
Thema:

1. Diablo 4 early access game share licensing - Similar Threads - Diablo early access

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  8. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  9. Diablo 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 crashes: Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300...
  10. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...