Diablo 3 wiped out my previously played characters

Discus and support Diablo 3 wiped out my previously played characters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all. I have been playing Diablo 3 for a few years now. Had multiple characters, One day I went to play, and none of my characters were there. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KellyFlowers, Jun 24, 2020.

1. KellyFlowers
    KellyFlowers Guest

Hey all. I have been playing Diablo 3 for a few years now. Had multiple characters, One day I went to play, and none of my characters were there. Is there a way to bring them back?

:)

KellyFlowers, Jun 24, 2020
  2. wildalex121 Win User

You didn't die on hardcore did you? Because that sucks šŸ˜‚
  3. PrepaidFish07 Win User

If it is a disc try to clean it because it could be an error in the disc. These usually only happens if itā€™s really beat up.
  4. CHAOS423D Win User

Did you happen to try a hard reboot of the system? I ask because i have had that happen when Diablo is installed in an external hard drive. I have to restart and reconnect the hard drive to get it to re appear.
  5. wasping Win User

It may be worth contacting the dev studio to see if they have the most recent version of your characters saved prior to loss. i know this can be done in some games and may be worth a try.

Beyond that if the issue lies with the saved date stored on the xbox it is advisable to contact xbox or microsoft support to see if there is anything that can be done.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Best expansion/DLC you've ever played?

Hello everyone :)

To the 99.99% that love Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition so much, I am truly so happy for you all :)

It took me a LONG TIME to get my awesome Sorceress build in Diablo 3 Vanilla.

I had to overcome a massive learning curve to get my Sorceress build to be that awesome in Diablo 3 Vanilla.

I don't expect anyone to understand what I had to go through in Diablo 3 Vanilla because everyone else is a better gamer than me.

It must have so easy for everyone else to figure out how to optimize their characters in Diablo 3 Vanilla.

It was super difficult for me to get optimize my character in Diablo 3 Vanilla!

I worked so hard to make my Sorceress powerful and in one fell swoop, it is all gone!

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition destroyed my character build completely and I will NEVER EVER forgive Blizzard for this.

I wouldn't have a problem with Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition if the system from vanilla was that one that was used in Reaper Of Souls, but THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

The system that was used in vanilla is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from Reaper Of Souls.

With that being said, of course the 99.99% that love Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition so much don't hate the game is because they (the 99.99% that love Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition so much) can easily opitimize their characters once again.

I on the other hand will not go through all of that all over again because now I have to learn a new system for a game just because the expansion decides to wipe out everything that I know about the Vanilla version.

It is one thing to introduce a whole new system in the next installment of the game (as I have previously stated, I would have absolutely no problem at all if the system that was used in Vanilla was the same as in Reaper Of Souls).

But introducing the new system in the same installation of the game is so messed up!

Again, I am really happy for the 99.99% that love Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition so much because you all were able to easily adapt to the new system. You 99.99% are a super-breed of gamers indeed :)

I'm not sure if what I just said will make sense to the 99.99% of super-breed gamers, but what Blizzard did to my Sorceress was beyond messed up!

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is a game the I will forever hate and I will never ever play that game again even if it is for free!

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

Thema:

1. Diablo 3 wiped out my previously played characters - Similar Threads - Diablo wiped previously

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  8. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  9. Diablo 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 crashes: Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300...
  10. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996