Diablo 2 resurrected

Discus and support Diablo 2 resurrected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS needs ro address the issue that has been plaguing thousands of consoles if not millions of Diablo 2 users I'm not sure of xbox numbers or pc numbers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ngocphi, Nov 8, 2021.

1. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Diablo 2 resurrected

MS needs ro address the issue that has been plaguing thousands of consoles if not millions of Diablo 2 users I'm not sure of xbox numbers or pc numbers

Constant server problems and even authentication to play offline and even worse roll back where people lose hours of work when the server crash

This weekend alone blizzard put priority to patched pc players in queue over console users

Where people could not consistently connect to their online profiles.

Ontop of that unlike the original game we cant use our online characters locally

Calls for refunds till Blizzard makes the game playable have been swept aside

"We understand your frustration and although there are multiple causes for the issues we cannot proccess your refund"

When will ms delisted it like they did cyberpunk until blizzard does the right thing and fix the game to be playable online

Blizzard even admits they didn't expect a ton of players despite the fanbase vs Diablo 3 they did do a stress test during the beta instead of buying more servers despite advertising and promoting it for yearss

from blizzard

they said the issues were resolved sunday alot of people werent able to consistently connect

Breaking News: Diablo II: Resurrected Outages [Updated: 10/18/2021]

Update: 10/18/2021

The patch released on Friday for PC is now available on Xbox and PlayStation systems. The patch is still pending approval for Nintendo Switch, and we'll provide an update once that has been released. Read more on the Diablo II: Resurrected forums:

Diablo II: Resurrected | 10.15 - PC/Console Patch Notes - Build 1.0.66477

Update: 10/17/2021

Diablo II: Resurrected players on consoles may experience timeouts during login due to active login queues. As previously noted, the patch to add improved login queue functionality to consoles is currently undergoing certification with our console partners and we expect that patch to become available this week. Read more on the Diablo II: Resurrected forums.

Update: 10/15/2021

A new patch is now available for PC which introduces a Login Queue as mentioned in our previous developer update. This patch is currently undergoing certification with our console partners and we expect it to become available in the next week. Read the full patch notes on the Diablo II: Resurrected forums:

Diablo II: Resurrected | 10.15 - PC Patch Notes - Build 1.0.66477

Update: 10/14/2021

The Diablo II: Resurrected development team has shared an explanation of recent service issues. In this, they have detailed near-term work that is being done, and long-term plans to help services remain stable. Read the post on the Diablo II: Resurrected forums:

Diablo II: Resurrected Outages: An explanation, how we’ve been working on it, and how we’re moving forward

:)

ngocphi, Nov 8, 2021
  2. RipTide Rampage Win User

7 day communications ban

You should check diablo 2 resurrected LFG. It's only used for that
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Diablo 2 resurrected

Hello ngocphi,

Thank you for reaching out to us to voice your concerns!

Since this post is more of a discussion and not a question, we are going to lock the thread.

We appreciate your feedback!
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Xbox X People Can't Join Without Being Friends

Hello VitaminK42,

Thank you for your response and confirming that it tends to be an error with only Diablo 2 Resurrected. I will continue to look into the error and respond back to this thread if I'm able to find a solution. As of now, it sounds as though it may be caused because of an error within the game itself or a setting that's preventing you to play with anyone outside of your friends. For additional assistance, I would recommend contacting Diablo 2 Resurrected Support to see if this may be a common error with suggested solutions.

Thank you!

-Tali
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Outage

If this is concerning Diablo 2 read the bnet forums

It's not.xbox live and you would still be able to play and chat other games

Bnet has locked out ALL CONSOLE players till further notice or whenever the new player queue system patch is released

Apparently they didn't expect.the game.to be this popular and limiting the amount of online players

Keep.in mind this only affects Diablo 2 resurrected
  6. ngocphi Win User

online quest roleplay games

I'd wait on diablo 2 resurrected as it's still going thru it's teething issues phase due to countless iofserver issues

It's playable single player which let's them get away with no refunds but in some instances you can't play online for a weekend or two due to the overloaded queue system blizzard put in place

And sometimes you can lose hours of game play due to a crash

It is a classic game but as mentioned they having issues they can't fix all at once due to the old integration of the bnet system and og diablo 2 of players

Final fantasy 14 is nice

Diablo 3 is good
Thema:

Diablo 2 resurrected

1. Diablo 2 resurrected - Similar Threads - Diablo resurrected

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  8. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  9. Diablo 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 crashes: Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300...
  10. Xbox Series X Diablo 2 Resurrected Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Diablo 2 Resurrected Crash: Diablo 2 Resurrected crashes every 30 minutes to an hour, and even sometimes crashes my XBOX SERIES X completely and shuts it down. I notice the Xbox symbol light blinks when the game crashes. I...