: DHCP?!

Discus and support : DHCP?! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : DHCP?! Because you can't DHCP is the only way you can connect.to the internet When you get an dhcp error it means it isn't connecting to your router... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GigantcManchild, May 6, 2021.

1. : DHCP?!

Because you can't DHCP is the only way you can connect.to the internet

When you get an dhcp error it means it isn't connecting to your router or isp

Contact your isp for.help

You can't use static ip if you aren't connecting to your router

It is the dhcp server in your router that hands you your ip including static

Your isp.will help you with connection problems

:)

GigantcManchild, May 6, 2021
  2. taidara Win User

Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup

Stateful is with DHCP and stateless is without certain DHCP types. Think of stateless as static and stateful as dynamic. Stateless autoconfiguration can be used if there's no DHCP server on your subnet. However, with stateless autoconfiguration you can allow
    certain types of DHCP Types to be offered to a specific client.
  3. Stuuart-12B9D4A1-6EE Win User

Numerous error messages

Ok I have turned of UPnP

I am unsure what to enter exactly into DHCP section - Am I entering it in the DHCP Sever bit or that Static DHCP ?
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

DHCP

Hello :)

Please next time write your question in English so more people could help you ;)

Thanks

Bye
  5. jvrdanwilsvn Win User

DHCP

I looked at those and none of them would help
  6. GigantcManchild Win User

DHCP?!

Still trying to figure out the router, I see no option to reset. It's an old Verizon Westell router. I'll keep trying. Thank you again.
Thema:

1. : DHCP?! - Similar Threads - DHCP

2. DHCP Server Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    DHCP Server Error: Keep getting this message: Can't connect to your DHCP server I have restarted my router, forgotten the device, added the connection again, restarted the console...but nothing is working. This...
  3. How to find my DHCP server?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find my DHCP server?: Playing a game and got kicked off the internet. When I tried to reconnect, I get a message that says it can't connect to your DHCP server but I can't find what a DHCP server is. It tells me to...
  4. How do you fix "Can't connect to your DHCP server."?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix "Can't connect to your DHCP server."?: It started around a week ago where I've gotten off for the night to log on the next say to see my internet is turned off so I go to connect and it says it's connected but I'm not online usually it...
  5. Testing wired connection: Can't connect to your DHCP server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Testing wired connection: Can't connect to your DHCP server.: I just bought a Netgear 5 port gigbit switch in hopes of wiring my Xbox series S. I could only hard-line into the router itself on the first port of the router. When we bought EERO wifi extenders...
  6. How do I solve a ‘can’t connect to the DHCP server’ issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I solve a ‘can’t connect to the DHCP server’ issue?: We’ve re-booted and tried a new cable already. abcdb8d2-3852-4021-af22-7866b86a9d12
  7. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  8. Hot spot not connecting xbox one with dhcp error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot spot not connecting xbox one with dhcp error code: My son has been using cricket hotspot for over a year to play his xbox one. He has never had issues until today. His hotspot would not connect and it pops up an error code saying cannot connect to...
  9. Xbox dhcp server problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dhcp server problem: My Xbox one was working just fine earlier today but the wifi in my house cut out and after it came back on my Xbox couldn’t connect to the dhcp server, this has never been and issue I’ve had...
  10. Xbox can't connect wifi ethernet to booster, DHCP can't connect. Ethernet cord works for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can't connect wifi ethernet to booster, DHCP can't connect. Ethernet cord works for...: Info - Xbox Series S is wired to a wifi booster. Haven't had issues until recent wifi reset. Problem - Xbox can't connect wifi ethernet to booster. Issue pops up as "Cant connect to DHCP server"....