DGS is looking for members!

Discus and support DGS is looking for members! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Looking for people to game with? Well look no further because the DGS clan is looking for new members! DGS is a newly created Xbox One clan that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DGS Camaro X, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. DGS Camaro X
    DGS Camaro X Guest

    DGS is looking for members!


    DGS is looking for members! [​IMG]

    Looking for people to game with? Well look no further because the DGS clan is looking for new members! DGS is a newly created Xbox One clan that plays a wide variety of games. Although we are a new community, we have big plans and we already have so much
    to offer.

    DGS offers:

    • Laid back community of gamers.
    • Professional quality websites and forums.
    • Tournaments, contests, and giveaways. Unlike other clans that make these claims, DGS does in fact have plans to give back to it’s members!
    • Discord server with multiple channels, making it easy to arrange games and communicate within the community.
    • Ranking structure, with many opportunities for promotion within the community.
    In the near future DGS also plans to offer multiple game battles teams, a dedicated graphics team, and productions team for Twitch and YouTube.

    If you like what you’re hearing and are interested in joining just check out the bottom of this post for details on how to join the newest and fastest growing community on Xbox Live.

    Our only requirements are:

    1. You must be at least 15 years of age.
    2. You must have a working mic, and valid Xbox Live Gold membership.
    3. Must be willing to edit your Xbox Live profile to the specifications of the clan.
    4. Must be willing to follow the rules of the community.
    How to join DGS

    1. Register for our forums at: http://dgsclan.org/forums (make sure you validate your email).
    2. Post an application in the “Join DGS!” section of the forums. The application can be found in the pinned post of that forums section.
    Once your application has been posted a DGS member will get back to you on Xbox Live within 48 hours (usually much sooner). See you soon!

    :)
     
    DGS Camaro X, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Deadly Gaming Syndicate (DGS)

    *UPDATE

    If you wish to join a halo squad talk to DGS Camaro SV

    If you wish to join a COD squad talk to DGS Deviant SV
     
    Spawn Invader, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Blk ops 3 xbox one

    Come and visit DGS a newly formed clans with uk and us members who play a variety of games.

    Must me 15+ years old and a working mic.

    Web Server's Default Page

    On recruiting application please put referred by
     
    i GeeeeeeK xx, Nov 30, 2017
    #3
  4. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

    Enforcement team

    [quote user="DG Hellstorm"]

    Could a member from the enforcement team contact me as soon as u can

    [/quote]

    Hello. I am part of the Enforcement United Team. Can I help?
  5. EvilKungFu Win User

    Yellow Mountain Flower

    thanks, I guess ill do some DG quests since I looked all over thinking I was missing it
  6. i GeeeeeeK xx Win User

    Blk ops 3 xbox one

    Come and visit DGS a newly formed clans with uk and us members who play a variety of games.

    Must me 15+ years old and a working mic.

    http://dgslive.com/

    On recruiting application please put referred by
  7. Spawn Invader Win User

    Deadly Gaming Syndicate (DGS)

    *UPDATE

    If you wish to join a halo squad talk to DGS Camaro SV

    If you wish to join a COD squad talk to DGS Deviant SV
  8. Tr0lldem0rt Win User

    Dawnguard Question

    I use a stealth class fo vamps

    And a "Hi there *SMASH*" class for DG.

    Tbh with your current build I would go with vampires. And make a pure melee for dg.
Thema:

DGS is looking for members!

Loading...
  1. DGS is looking for members! - Similar Threads - DGS looking members

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. DGS recruiting!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    DGS recruiting!!: Deadly gaming syndicate is a mature community with members from the US and the UK that play a variety of games. We are looking for new members who are 15+ years old no what your skill level is....