Device Portal Help

Discus and support Device Portal Help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blake (Xbox Gamer), May 15, 2024.

1. Device Portal Help

Hello,

I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games

Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the same response I’ve seen 30 times:

I am connected to the internet, and able to browse the internet via Edge while in dev mode

I can see the Device Portal’s IP Address

I have Device Portal enabled

I’ve tried both the IP address and https://XBOX:11443 (and XBOXONE:11443)

So I’m not sure what the problem is.

Whenever I type https://XBOX(one):11443 I get an almost instant ‘Server Not Found’ error, when using the IP, it just infinitely hangs.

If I type the IP in Edge on the console itself, I can actually enter the device portal, however it is of no use since I cannot access any local files.

I’m not sure why it’s not working, but any help is appreciated.

:)

Blake (Xbox Gamer), May 15, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Device Portal Help

Hi Blake. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues accessing the device portal. If you can access it on the console but not other devices, it may be an issue with your router blocking the connection.

Try forwarding port 11443 to your console's IP address in your router settings. For help with port forwarding, please contact your internet provider or router manufacturer.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Device Portal Not Working

Hi there Otto welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried port forwarding?
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

port forwarding is directing traffic from the outside world to the appropriate server inside a local TCP/IP network. Internet services are identified by a standard port number, basically that gives you a more direct connection!
  5. OttoBomer Win User

Thanks for the reply Christopher! I'm not really sure how this stuff works as I'm just getting into it. What's port forwarding. Sorry if I'm a bit of a newbie!
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android? Español: ¿Puedo transferir mundos de Minecraft for Nintendo Switch a Minecraft para dispositivos Android?

Thema:

Device Portal Help

1. Device Portal Help - Similar Threads - Device Portal Help

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  4. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  5. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  6. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  7. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  8. Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode: Hi I've been using dev mode for over a year now on the same computer and xbox and now im having trouble accessing the remote device portal. It's claiming that the xbox isnt even attempting to...
  9. Xbox device portal can't access, ip remote access not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox device portal can't access, ip remote access not work: hi, i can't access my xbox's remote ip with xbox device portal, the xbox refuses to connect 1. the Enable Xbox Device Portal option its active 2.check the ip from cmd in windows and if it...
  10. Trouble accessing Device Portal in Xbox Dev Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble accessing Device Portal in Xbox Dev Mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...