Device control not working

Discus and support Device control not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just got a new LG 43 inch TV, and I'm setting it up with my Xbox One to allow it to be controlled by the Xbox, during the guided setup the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the louster2903, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Device control not working

I have just got a new LG 43 inch TV, and I'm setting it up with my Xbox One to allow it to be controlled by the Xbox, during the guided setup the entire thing works fine, it sends all of the commands to my TV and the TV receives them, however after the setup
    is finished when I use my media remote or my voice nothing happens, it does not work at all, although it still turns the TV on and off on startup and shutdown, have tried a lot of things to fix it and can't find anything else online. It is very annoying having
    to use multiple remotes when watching Netflix on my Xbox, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

TV model: LG 43LF590V.

Xbox is on instant on mode.

Had it since march 2014, worked fine with my other TV.

:)

the louster2903, Jan 2, 2016
  2. CHILLASSKID
    CHILLASSKID Guest
    Device control

vms 1100 is mounted on wall behind tv... inputed all of the Verizon FiOS info into OneGuide setup vms1100 through device control... and still one guide channel select is not working through Xbox one x .. please help

CHILLASSKID, Jan 2, 2016
  3. jordbrett84
    jordbrett84 Guest
    Device control

Did you ever get this figured out? My One S worked perfectly but my X won't control my cable box.

jordbrett84, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Device control not working

thanks for all the help guys, this forum is great

the louster2903, Jan 10, 2016
  5. the louster2903 Win User

thanks for all the help guys, this forum is great
  6. Haburo91 Win User

when i turn off my Elite Controller my Mouse breaks.

That dont work for me.

If i turn the XINPUT Device in a compilant or a game controller Device my Controller wont work anymore completly.
  7. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

8. Boda Zen Win User

Xbox One Controller doesn't connect to my Computer

Go to settings - devices - connected devices. You should see your controller there. Click on the device then select remove device. Plug your controller back in and it should work.
  9. MorseyBaby Win User

xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick

Thema:

1. Device control not working - Similar Threads - Device control working

2. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?: unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a
  5. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  6. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: What it says, i found a locked thread about exactly the same issue but none of the fixes work for me. cannot roll back the firmware on xbox accessories and the trick with human interface devices...
  7. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  8. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  9. Using Xbox controller with 2 different Bluetooth devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox controller with 2 different Bluetooth devices.: The Xbox Series X controller's feature that enables you to switch between two different Bluetooth devices has changed in the last controller firmware update. It used to be that if you had a PC...
  10. My Xbox elite 2 controller does not work correctly when it's wired to a android device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox elite 2 controller does not work correctly when it's wired to a android device.: Hello team Microsoft. Yesterday I bought the elite 2 controller and I gotta say it's a very nice controller but there is one problem. Whenever I connect my controller wired to my android device it...