Dev mode removed & I need it help a game company development

Discus and support Dev mode removed & I need it help a game company development in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I talk to every one in Xbox can’t tell me how to get dev mode sense it’s removed from Xbox but not in the App Store . A video game company want me to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gundownzero, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Dev mode removed & I need it help a game company development

I talk to every one in Xbox can’t tell me how to get dev mode sense it’s removed from Xbox but not in the App Store . A video game company want me to help them on a game to test for them but I can’t find nobody that know why it got removed or how I can get access .

I talk to windows and Xbox but they said you guys might be able to give me advice on who contact.

submitted by /u/gundownzero
    [link] [comments]

/u/gundownzero, Oct 1, 2022
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

Old classic game to be remade/remastered

You would need to contact the developers about remaking their game(s). Or if the devs are out of business and another company took over for them contact those developers instead.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

bruh moment

Hi,

When your console is in developer mode, you can only use apps and games designed for developer mode. To play your Xbox games and apps you need to exit dev mode. This is how it is meant to work.

Once you've purchased developer mode it's yours to enter and exit whenever you wish, you won't have to pay again.
  4. ngocphi Win User

In Dev mode how do I change my privileges

You dont

As you arr using dev mode you aren't allowed online period

Did you not read the terms and conditions ?

Dev mode is supposed to be used for developing games and testing your own developed games not stealing
  5. mareledanut Win User

Weird gamertags on xbox live

"2 Dev" accounts followed by a set of random numbers are just dummy accounts used by game companies for testing and developing their titles. Hope this helps.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Dev Mode Activation App

Dev Mode allows you to "sideload" apps that are not yet digitally signed for being distributed via the store.

As such you will need a PC to actually make use of the Dev Mode.

You can't create Apps on the Xbox One itself, you will need a PC and Visual Studio to create your own App or game for the Xbox One.

For more information on how to develop for the Xbox One see https://www.xbox.com/developers
Thema:

Dev mode removed & I need it help a game company development

1. Dev mode removed & I need it help a game company development - Similar Threads - Dev mode removed

2. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  5. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  6. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  7. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  8. Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?: I want to know it because I only see tutorials of people doing it on Xbox series s/x, and I really Sonys want to waste 20 dollars on a thing that doesn’t work in my console. submitted by...
  9. Not letting me connect console to dev mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not letting me connect console to dev mode.: I have already paid and made an account but when I go to the website to enter in my generated code from my Xbox the website says error code 400. I chatted with Microsoft but had no help. I am...
  10. i cant access remote access in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access remote access in dev mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...