Details regarding a issue ive been dealing for some months now

Discus and support Details regarding a issue ive been dealing for some months now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Looking to get some help and feed back trying to figure out how to get rid of this issue I'm about to go into at length, so cloud gaming has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Finlay, Sep 26, 2022.

1. James Finlay
    James Finlay Guest

So Looking to get some help and feed back trying to figure out how to get rid of this issue I'm about to go into at length, so cloud gaming has been having issues with the "game window" getting "clicked out of" frequently, either because my mouse or controller is somehow making it to where i am clicking off the game screen. It happens over and over again, my none game mouse clicks to or on my desktop say mid rainbow six seige match it is just a huge bummer. Best comparison i have is if you have ever played a steam game and noticed that when the game fires up it will almost always take over the screen. and even if you are trying to say go too the task manager or your chrome window you have playing in the background. It becomes quite apparent its going to be very hard to get back to your other tasks because of a Likely a crashed game. if that's a little difficult to understand what I'm yapping about I'm most def open too talking to someone who is interested in chatting about it sense im done ranting now Haha Thank you so much please hit me back!Details regarding a issue ive been dealing for some months now :)

:)

James Finlay, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

unfortunately, the cloud app runs in windowed borderless mode and does not operate in exclusive full screen mode, there is no way to stop this behaviour that I am aware off.

A lot of new games use windows borderless to run these days and some don't even have exclusive full screen.
  3. Flaming Pingu Win User

Replying to posts

ive been having this problem for months some reason ots letting me now
  4. HoloIsLit Win User

Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

ive been having the same issue for a couple months now. still unable to play
  5. domuhnic Win User

best buy deal of the day 12/17/2012

Thanks! Ive been waiting for some Live deals!
  6. Shane Smith2 Win User

Cannot access GTA new gen

As you can see, I've been dealing with Rockstar support for months about this. As per their reply this morning, they suggested I contact Microsoft customer support regarding this issue.
Thema:

1. Details regarding a issue ive been dealing for some months now - Similar Threads - Details regarding issue

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  8. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  9. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  10. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...