Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...

Discus and support Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem started on or about the first week of December 2022 following a Xbox series X update download that appears to have been mandatory. My Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Busa Trash, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Busa Trash
    Busa Trash Guest

Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...

This problem started on or about the first week of December 2022 following a Xbox series X update download that appears to have been mandatory. My Xbox series X started locking up while playing the new Call of Duty. I blew it off as being a brand new game with issues. Well Not so fast red rider. I switch back to Tom Clancy's Division 2 a game that was running like a champ before the afore mentioned Xbox X update download back in the beginning of December 2022. Now "I" get at best maybe 15 min of play before the Xbox locks up and dump me back to the dash board and sometimes restarts the Xbox by it self. At first I blamed it on the my not so great Internet WiFi service, but after digging into the cause of the problem I've come to the conclusion that the cause of the problem is in fact the Xbox series X Operating System. After the faulty Update that was installed on the Xbox X. The "network speed & statistics test" returns a test result of (Upload speed test = Not Available) and the (MTU test = Not Available) but the Download speed test is OK. Go Figure. But when I use Microsoft's Edge in the Xbox Operating System, and I run a internet speed test program the Upload speed and the Download speed test just fine, "BUT" I can't play any games on my Xbox X "Ergo" it is NOT the internet that is faulty.. It is the Update that is BROKEN!!!!!

Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not... [​IMG]

:)

Busa Trash, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not Available

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what steps have you tried so far?
  3. Lewis_Carroll Win User

Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:
  4. Mechajin77 Win User

Installation stopped - again and again - no disc

Hi,

Thank you for looking into this

Detailed network statistics:

Download speed: 70.71Mbps Latency: 44ms

Upload speed: 17.71Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

MTU: 1480
  5. private nopah Win User

Xbox Live connection confusion (Xbox one)

IP: 10.0.12

Gateway: 10.0.0.1

Primary DNS: 2001:558:feed::1

Network connecting test was successful

The multiplayer test "can't finish"

Detailed network statistics:

Download speed is 26.61 Mbps

Upload speed is 5.98 Mbps

Packet loss is 0%

MTU is 1480

Latency is 45 ms

And wireless strength is 91%
  6. FrozenRage1989 Win User

Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

I've tested both Network Connection and Multiplayer Connection and the Xbox reports back all is good and should be working. I am current on my Xbox Gold as well.

Network Statistics:

Download Speed: 88.89 Mbps

Upload Speed: 5.71 Mbps

Latency 41 ms

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU 1480.
Thema:

1. Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not... - Similar Threads - Detailed network statistics

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  8. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  9. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  10. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...