Destiny weekly heroic strike on level 30

Discus and support Destiny weekly heroic strike on level 30 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i am looking for anyone who needs 9 strange coins and wants to do the weekly heroic strike with me.just message me on xbox. I have the xbox one,and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FishermanGalaxy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Destiny weekly heroic strike on level 30

Hey i am looking for anyone who needs 9 strange coins and wants to do the weekly heroic strike with me.just message me on xbox. I have the xbox one,and my GT is Jakers707

:)

FishermanGalaxy, Dec 31, 2014
  2. MTS Haximus
    MTS Haximus Guest
    Weekly Heroic Strike

Level 24 Titan Striker, looking to do Weekly Heroic and Story Queens missions

MTS Haximus, Dec 31, 2014
  3. Magic Todger
    Magic Todger Guest
    Looking for new friends to play Destiny with

XBOX 360 - LEVEL 27 WARLOCK - NEEDS GUYS TO HELP COMPLETE WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE FOR STRANGE COINS ON LEVEL 28 - GT: GIGGSOF99

Magic Todger, Dec 31, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

10/21 Weekly Nightfall at 10 PM Central

It is 10 PM, anyone want to run the Daily Heroic Story, Weekly Heroic Strike, and the Weekly Nightfall Strike?
  5. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

THIS GAME IS A HUGE TURD

As much as I love Destiny (nearly 150 hours played), I hate to admit it, but the lack of matchmaking is going to kill the game for everyone but the most dedicated. It makes no sense. At least put matchmaking in for daily heroic / weekly heroic, and the
    nightfall strikes.
  6. M.Skwarciak Win User

Destiny meet up thread

Weekly heroic strike? Count me in! :)
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Destiny meet up thread

anyone wanna help me with the levbel 22 weekly heroic strike?
  8. T3ABAG2MANY Win User

Weekly Heroic Strike

Ill help I am a lvl 27 titan defender I really want to beat it on lvl 28 tonight. My GT: Blesko Wolf If you think i can help ive soloed it I just cant beat the end boss alone.
Thema:

Destiny weekly heroic strike on level 30

1. Destiny weekly heroic strike on level 30 - Similar Threads - Destiny weekly heroic

2. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  3. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  4. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  5. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  6. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  7. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  8. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  9. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...
  10. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...