Destiny: Just looking to level up and play Co op

Discus and support Destiny: Just looking to level up and play Co op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so recently I just picked up the game Destiny and really liked it. I only have gotten up to a lvl 10 hunter ( not impressive ) but can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Depth Beyond, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Depth Beyond
    Depth Beyond Guest

Hey everyone, so recently I just picked up the game Destiny and really liked it. I only have gotten up to a lvl 10 hunter ( not impressive ) but can't find many player who want to level up and Co op with a lower level player. Eventually I will get to a higher
    level character but right now i'm just trying to enjoy the game with other awesome people like you. If you are cool with that then shoot me a message and I'll get back to you. Take it easy everyone

:)

Depth Beyond, Feb 1, 2015
  2. M.E. CO-OP

Looking for people to play co-op with in Mass Effect 3. Have beaten the game before but just learned that co-op raises readiness, so

I'm trying to get it as high as possible. Remember I just started co-op so my guy will be very low level.

ComicalGoblin, Feb 1, 2015
  3. Looking for ACTIVE Gears of War 3 Players!

I'm in...playing right now. All my friends play MW3 too. I'm looking to get past Campaign on Insane, need levels 3 and up. And also looking to get achievement for 4 player co-op.

MetalStatistic, Feb 1, 2015
  4. Destiny: Just looking to level up and play Co op

Hi, wanna play destiny? Don't really know how to invite people, please excuse my inexpirenceness... not a word...

GiggleFits5900, Feb 8, 2015
  5. I'm currently level 25 but I'm willing to play with anyone, so if you wanna play just send me a message and add me!

Mob Of The Dead, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mob Of The Dead Win User

I'm currently level 25 but I'm willing to play with anyone, so if you wanna play just send me a message and add me!
  7. GiggleFits5900 Win User

Hi, wanna play destiny? Don't really know how to invite people, please excuse my inexpirenceness... not a word...
  8. spiffy939 Win User

who is getting borderlands 2?

yeah it doesnt look like I will be picking it up till next weekend now so I have resigned myself to the fact I will just have to play co-op with randoms of a similar level
  9. CABAL 117 Win User

DOOM 3 BFG NO COOP

I was also looking forward to finishing the entire game on co-op. I remember playing through the first level in co-op on the original Xbox. The game IS packed with stuff, but , still, the lack of co-op is quite a disappointment.
  10. Gzu5H3ad Win User

Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

Looking for people to co-op campaign and spartan ops. Any level. Random timing but usually on for a few hours at a time. Add me up.
Thema:

1. Destiny: Just looking to level up and play Co op - Similar Threads - Destiny looking level

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...