Destiny 2 XBOX ONE console help needed

Discus and support Destiny 2 XBOX ONE console help needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We Pre-ordered Destiny 2. Received download code but failed to redeem game through the store with the code. We made the mistake of redeeming code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KSIGrownFanatic, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Destiny 2 XBOX ONE console help needed

We Pre-ordered Destiny 2.

Received download code but failed to redeem game through the store with the code. We made the mistake of redeeming code for $100. Realizing our mistake, we purchased game through the store.

Download was successful, but when we launched the game we realized we were starting from the very beginning of the game.

Can anything be done to get our progress back?

:)

KSIGrownFanatic, Sep 10, 2017
  2. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    barneystuta, Sep 10, 2017
  3. alex.gm
    alex.gm Guest
    Xbox one X crashing

Hi

My Xbox one x is crashing while playing destiny 2, now this crash just shuts the console off completely with a black screen. Only happening so far on Destiny 2 and it seems to be at certain points during gameplay. I have reinstalled the game to see if that
    would fixed something but so far no luck.

Can anyone help or is my Xbox faulty ?

Thanks

aG

alex.gm, Sep 10, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Destiny 2 does not save progress from previous versions of the game. You have the choice to import your old character but he will still be starting from the beginning.

onyxishere, Sep 10, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    It's a new game.

Fresh start for everyone.

As onyxishere has said: The only thing you can import are the looks of your old D1 character.

CrazY1985, Sep 10, 2017
  6. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    See suggestions below. I do very much like that you can import the look of your previous character. Best of luck in the game fellow Guardian.

pr1malg3ar, Nov 2, 2018
  7. pr1malg3ar Win User

See suggestions below. I do very much like that you can import the look of your previous character. Best of luck in the game fellow Guardian.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

It's a new game.

Fresh start for everyone.

As onyxishere has said: The only thing you can import are the looks of your old D1 character.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 does not save progress from previous versions of the game. You have the choice to import your old character but he will still be starting from the beginning.
  10. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the TV matter?

Destiny 2 will always be compatible with the Xbox One. If your TV isn't 4K or has the latest tech. Your console will still run on it, and you should still be able to play Destiny 2 on it.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 XBOX ONE console help needed - Similar Threads - Destiny console help

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...