Destiny 2 wont load

Discus and support Destiny 2 wont load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Destiny 2 says im too early to play, even though I bought the expansion bundle. It then goes to the base game in the store and tells me the release... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mecha Genome, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Mecha Genome
    Mecha Genome Guest

Destiny 2 wont load

Destiny 2 says im too early to play, even though I bought the expansion bundle.

It then goes to the base game in the store and tells me the release date will be the 19th.

WTH?

:)

Mecha Genome, Sep 4, 2017
  2. SchylerPond
    SchylerPond Guest
    i cant launch any games

Same! Purchased Destiny 2 on my console and it wont load. Everytime it says “Looks like our service isnt working right”... umm yeah id say so!

SchylerPond, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Xbox Live Down for the Count

Mines being a ***, dashboard wont load, destiny refuses to play. Its probably my hard drive.

l CAUSE CHA0S, Sep 4, 2017
  4. nuwv
    nuwv Guest

Destiny 2 wont load

I'm having the same issue and I contacted Xbox support and they said it would be availible at 10:00pm but nothing has changed as of 10:05.

nuwv, Sep 4, 2017
  5. nuwv
    nuwv Guest
    Oops just looked and it's the 4th and not the fifth so we're a day early. I've smoked too much today.

nuwv, Sep 4, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    It isn't released yet boys.

Wait for 13 more hours and you can play it!

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. nuwv Win User

Destiny 2 wont load

Oops just looked and it's the 4th and not the fifth so we're a day early. I've smoked too much today.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny 2 wont load

It isn't released yet boys.

Wait for 13 more hours and you can play it!
  9. nuwv Win User

Destiny 2 wont load

I'm having the same issue and I contacted Xbox support and they said it would be availible at 10:00pm but nothing has changed as of 10:05.
  10. SchylerPond Win User

i cant launch any games

Same! Purchased Destiny 2 on my console and it wont load. Everytime it says “Looks like our service isnt working right”... umm yeah id say so!
  11. Georges C. Win User

Destiny 2 wont load (PC)

Thema:

Destiny 2 wont load

1. Destiny 2 wont load - Similar Threads - Destiny wont load

2. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  3. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  4. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  5. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  6. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  7. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  8. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  9. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...
  10. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...