Destiny 2 , stuck on level one.

Discus and support Destiny 2 , stuck on level one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant level my , charactor pass one on Destiny 2 . I’ve reinstalled game . Restarted Xbox . Made a new charactor . Same , stuck on Earth , need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeoda, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Jeoda
    Jeoda Guest

I cant level my , charactor pass one on Destiny 2 . I’ve reinstalled game . Restarted Xbox . Made a new charactor . Same , stuck on Earth , need to level to go to tower

:)

Jeoda, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Korhog Win User

Destiny 2 leveling

If You will finish story company, You'll rise near of max level, but main parameter in Destiny not your level, your light
  3. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

Destiny 2 leveling

I dont really pay for those types of things, as i see it as a waste of money bc i can simply play the game and earn xp for that
  4. Saeleth Win User

Destiny 2 leveling

Why not just play through the game as normal, you will get to level 30 through storyline questing, events and strikes.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Destiny 2 leveling

Many games now give an option to pay for something or to grind your way to it.

Personally I always grind. 1 because I hate to pay money for things like that and 2 because you get more game that way and get more value for your money that you paid to get the game.

Theres a discussion around loot boxes which is virtually the same discussion around pay/grind . I think having a pay option is ok if it doesn't give someone an advantage that way you can choose instant attainment or play for reward without being pressured
    to pay to keep a level playing field
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Destiny 2 leveling

I personally wouldn't do that. The amount of time to get to level 30 is a drop in the bucket compared to how long it would take you to get to a decent light level.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 , stuck on level one. - Similar Threads - Destiny stuck level

2. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  3. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  4. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  5. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  6. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  7. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  8. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  9. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...
  10. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. destiny 2 stuck at level 1