Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice

Discus and support Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can get a refund for one bundle of silver? I went to go buy one pack of 2000 for 20 dollars but it went through twice and I dont need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlouiseRomano, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice

Is there anyway I can get a refund for one bundle of silver? I went to go buy one pack of 2000 for 20 dollars but it went through twice and I dont need that much and I dont really have the money to buy 2 packs. I havent opened the game so I haven't touched anything.

:)

AlouiseRomano, Dec 17, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Alouise welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. When did you buy the bundle? Well the first thing we have to do when we get charged double is to call our bank so this never happens again, as someone who had been charged double before that's the best advice. Then you can ask for refunds here: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil... you also have the option to talk to an Xbox agent so this gets solved ASAP!
  3. MasterBlud Win User

Destiny 2 Silver purchase

I sometimes run into the same issue as well as I play Destiny 2. It can take some time for Bungie Servers and Microsoft servers to acknowledge the purchase. Make sure to head on over to https://account.microsoft.com/ to
    make sure it was charged and not declined later. If it is on there, you may need to restart the game or wait about an hour. It can take some time.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

5. whiteandshiny Win User

6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Please check your payment method here > https://account.microsoft.com/

Your address, billing address has to match with your current location and with the one into your Xbox.

Example > you are in US , you have to get a credit card / debit card / paypal with US address, your console has to be setup in US , if one of these infos is Canada, it will make error… Check also the expiration date of all payment infos.

If all is perfect, please call Xbox helpdesk >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice - Similar Threads - Destiny silver purchase

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...