Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one

Discus and support Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive purchased silver multiple times and none of it is showing up in my account, ive done all the steps bungie gave and xbox gave and none are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adenk094321, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Adenk094321
    Adenk094321 Guest

So ive purchased silver multiple times and none of it is showing up in my account, ive done all the steps bungie gave and xbox gave and none are working, also when i bought the silver i never got the message for silver sink

:)

Adenk094321, Aug 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Shaneblack82 Win User

Destiny 2 silver

I had a very similar experience with in game currency on trials. I had to get refunded because it never came through.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Destiny 2 silver

Check to see if there is something in Ready to Install for the game? Also did you utilize cross-save characters? I'm not sure if that affects purchases per platform, but I know if you designated a set of characters as primary that were not originally
    from that platform it would discard any premium currency that was already there?
  4. Facundo.Carro Win User

Destiny 2 silver

Have u Tried to restart the game?

You should contact xbox Support by Chat o Phone
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 silver

If you do not see the silver in the next few hours, then you are better off contacting Xbox Support, so they can help you further with your issue.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 silver

Sorry to hear it. Please try going in to the in game menu and press the start button. Scroll right and choose the option to logout the select log in with different profile. Choose your own profile and restart the game. If the silver doesn't pop up for
    you within about 30 minutes then give phone support a call. You can get the number for your region via this link http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Destiny silver

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...