Destiny 2 rip off

Discus and support Destiny 2 rip off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tell me why i preordered Destiny 2 paid $100 for it then on lauch day they said i didn't own it. So my wife used paypal to pay for it without my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ESR ETERNALLOY, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Destiny 2 rip off

tell me why i preordered Destiny 2 paid $100 for it then on lauch day they said i didn't own it. So my wife used paypal to pay for it without my knowledge and i paid with my credit card. All payments went through so i should have 3 copies of D2. Now I talked
    to my bank who says they can't refund it's a Microsoft issue. PayPal says it's not their issue that i must speak with Microsoft. As i talk with Microsoft they refunded the money. yet then PayPal says it wasn't a scam and takes the money back. again i'm told
    i don't own Destiny 2 and pay another $100. meaning i should own 2 copies now. Microsoft wheres my second copy

:)

ESR ETERNALLOY, Sep 24, 2017
  2. WDA I Rellik
    WDA I Rellik Guest
    How pleased or dissatisfied are you with the current state of DLC within gaming?

2 - rip off, hardly buy any

WDA I Rellik, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Ha, you should have brought Halo The Master Chief Collection, it's much much better than that terrible Borderlands/Halo rip-off (Destiny)!

Destiny is one of the worst games ever made, horrible graphics, horrible online community, no storyline, and awful voice-acting.

Borderlands = 10/10

Halo = 8.5/10

Destiny = 0/10

Ragnarok5000, Sep 24, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Destiny 2 rip off

Sorry you've had this issue. You'll need to call phone support though as this is a billing issue that no one on the forums can help with. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Sep 24, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 rip off

6. voteDC Win User

So will Too Human become some what rare?

About as rare as X-Men: Destiny, another Silicon Knights game that they've been ordered to destroy for ripping off Epic's code.
  7. Ragnarok5000 Win User

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Ha, you should have brought Halo The Master Chief Collection, it's much much better than that terrible Borderlands/Halo rip-off (Destiny)!

Destiny is one of the worst games ever made, horrible graphics, horrible online community, no storyline, and awful voice-acting.

Borderlands = 10/10

Halo = 8.5/10

Destiny = 0/10
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

GTA V Online too much problem's

From what I have heard Destiny is a rip off of all high selling games. Nothing original, just a repeat. They should go beg to Microsoft that they want their Halo job back.
  9. WDA I Rellik Win User

How pleased or dissatisfied are you with the current state of DLC within gaming?

2 - rip off, hardly buy any
Thema:

Destiny 2 rip off

1. Destiny 2 rip off - Similar Threads - Destiny rip off

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...