Destiny 2 punch card

Discus and support Destiny 2 punch card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already purchased destiny 2 and I'm not getting the reward for it under the rewards website: Sign in to your Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Smith Jr, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Destiny 2 punch card

I have already purchased destiny 2 and I'm not getting the reward for it under the rewards website: Sign in to your Microsoft account

:)

Gary Smith Jr, Sep 24, 2017
  2. KRaz03
    KRaz03 Guest
    Rewards punch card not reflecting purchase

I purchased Destiny 2 yesterday. Today there is a Microsoft Rewards punch card for Destiny 2 where one of them is to purchase the game, when I click the link it doesn't give me the option to buy but to Install to Xbox One but the punch card doesn't update
    to reflect that I own the game. Is it possible to get credit for this purchase for the punch card?

Thanks!

KRaz03, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Destiny 2 punch card issue

I own Destiny 2 (it's installed running and everything) but the punch card says buy it...so yeah...

DwatchRazgriz, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Destiny 2 punch card

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Destiny 2 punch card

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pre order punch card points not recieved!

Did you preorder any other games? Destiny would have counted as 1 punch on the card. You would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive the credits.
  7. Smwutches Win User

destiny 2 punch card not working

If you contacted support via phone or chat, you did not contact support for the Microsoft Rewards program. They can only be contacted by emailing them through the contact link on their redemption page. They are separate from the Xbox Rewards Program so support
    here cannot assist.
  8. TROUBLZ Win User

Destiny 2 punch card not completing.

I have done that and posted their answer in this post. They have denied while validating at the same time
  9. Smwutches Win User

Destiny 2 punch card issue

If you're talking about the Microsoft Rewards punchcard, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page for assistance. If you preordered the game it would not be eligible.

If you're talking about the Xbox Rewards punchcard, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum for assistance. The game would only count if you preordered on or after July 1.
Thema:

Destiny 2 punch card

1. Destiny 2 punch card - Similar Threads - Destiny punch card

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...