Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue

Discus and support Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My family member and I have used home sharing for Destiny since some of the earliest DLCs. My Xbox is the home for her account and I have never had any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leiaprincess21, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue

My family member and I have used home sharing for Destiny since some of the earliest DLCs. My Xbox is the home for her account and I have never had any troubles getting content and the preorder bonuses and perks. However, with Destiny 2 I am missing those
    bonuses. The game is working fine and nothing has changed on Bungie's end. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. The bonus content. Its on my console. When she played on my console it was there. But when I play it isn't. Can I fix this?

:)

Leiaprincess21, Sep 6, 2017
  2. preorder destiny 2 disappeared

hello, I had a problem with destiny 2, the preorder bonus disappeared I can not find it.

sorry for my english, i use google translator

sniperdu14800, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Classic costume DLC release...

Wait, 7?

1 Ermack skin/fatality kollecters edition bonus

2 Scorpion skin/fatality GameStop preorder bonus

3 Sub Zero Best Buy preorder bonus

4 Reptile Amazon preorder bonus

5 Mileena Walmart preorder bonus

6 Kitana ???

7 ????

GothDarkeDragon, Sep 6, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you have purchased the game on your account then the content will be made available to you once you complete the campaign and reach level 20 on your character. The gun will be found with the gunsmith and the ghost with Lord Shaxx.

There is no guarantee that pre order content will be available to shared accounts.

If you did purchase the game on your account and have completed the requirements then contact Bungie Support for more help with getting the content.

onyxishere, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Like onyxishere stated, bonus content may not be available to two distinct accounts. Is it possible that your family member redeemed the content to her character/account and she has it, whereas you do not?

InCaudaVenenum, Nov 2, 2018
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Like onyxishere stated, bonus content may not be available to two distinct accounts. Is it possible that your family member redeemed the content to her character/account and she has it, whereas you do not?
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you have purchased the game on your account then the content will be made available to you once you complete the campaign and reach level 20 on your character. The gun will be found with the gunsmith and the ghost with Lord Shaxx.

There is no guarantee that pre order content will be available to shared accounts.

If you did purchase the game on your account and have completed the requirements then contact Bungie Support for more help with getting the content.
  8. GothDarkeDragon Win User

Classic costume DLC release...

Wait, 7?

1 Ermack skin/fatality kollecters edition bonus

2 Scorpion skin/fatality GameStop preorder bonus

3 Sub Zero Best Buy preorder bonus

4 Reptile Amazon preorder bonus

5 Mileena Walmart preorder bonus

6 Kitana ???

7 ????
  9. videogamer961 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I preordered the ultimate edition and haven't received the preorder bonus for $2 million GTA 5 cash
  10. xCHEMISTx Win User

Will people who purchase Destiny digitally off Xbox Marketplace get a beta code?

I decided to get a physical copy of the game now that I realise how big the download will be. Preordered the Limited Edition copy so I can get the EXCLUSIVE Bonus Destiny Upgraded Sparrow.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue - Similar Threads - Destiny Preorder Bonus

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...