Destiny 2 not working

Discus and support Destiny 2 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Destiny 2 on the Xbox Store and I downloaded it twice but it isn't working. The first time it would start downloading but it didn't say that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THANKSCHIP, Sep 13, 2017.

1. THANKSCHIP
    THANKSCHIP Guest

Destiny 2 not working

I bought Destiny 2 on the Xbox Store and I downloaded it twice but it isn't working. The first time it would start downloading but it didn't say that it was downloading Destiny 2, and when it finished, it wouldn't show up in my games. When I tried to open
    it from the store, it would only take me to manage game, but then it would just be blank. I uninstalled it and tried to install it again. The second time was a bit better, it showed that Destiny 2 was downloading. When it finished it showed up in my games
    but still didn't have a picture. When I pressed it, it would say that the game is getting ready, but nothing happens. I need help.

:)

THANKSCHIP, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Destiny 2 not working

Hi there!

If you have power cycled the console by unplugging it for five minutes and all of the steps posted on their
    help forum, and you are still seeing that error be sure to reach out to
    their teams for info on the errors and resolutions.

We are not affiliated with their team in any way and thus would not have access to that error info.

We wish you the best with resolving that and please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Mister Getafix, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Destiny 2 not working

so turtle error code came up done everything i been told to do to resolve this problem havent worked it the only game i enjoy playing and just after i bought the expantion pack this problem ocured if it is not sorted by tomorrow i demand my money refund
    for the pack and the game!!!

carwynBARRYtown, Sep 13, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Destiny 2 not working

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then do a factory reset on the console. Don't worry about your games and apps as there is an option to keep installed content.

onyxishere, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Destiny 2 in the works

Hello "vDEACON" :)

I like Diablo 3 " a lot more " than Destiny so I don't see this as being a problem for me LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. DEACON Win User

Destiny 2 in the works

lol we'll see Lei .. we'll see ;) if Destiny 2 released next month i fully expect it would sell millions. just like this $20 DLC will sell millions.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Destiny 2 in the works

I believe the plan was for four games over a 10 year period. I'd be surprised if there wasn't another in the series in 2016.

If you don't like Destiny, that's fine. There are 9+ million who consistently do and 735 million reasons for Activision to be happy about Destiny's launch so far.
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Destiny 2 in the works

I realize they have a 10 year contract, lets just hope the game is not released every single year. 2-3 years apart minimum.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

Destiny 2 in the works

Are you so sure?

Cause I won't. IMO destiny was a joke, it's like they were laughing at us when they let that out of their doors.
Thema:

Destiny 2 not working

1. Destiny 2 not working - Similar Threads - Destiny working

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. My destiny 1 disc isn’t working in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My destiny 1 disc isn’t working in my Xbox series X: When I put it in it, says incompatible and to check the compatibility list and it’s clearly there. I even have it downloaded too and everything I even uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple...
  9. Destiny 2 dlc's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 dlc's not working: I bought all of the DLC's for destiny 2 on a whim, spent over 200 bucks on all of it. And I was halfway through the shadow keep campaign when all of a sudden it is trying to make me buy it again....
  10. Destiny 2 beyond light not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 beyond light not working: I purchased and played Destiny 2 beyond light then left the game for a couple of years. I came back and purchased the new expansion light fall. Light fall works but beyond light doesn't, can't...