Destiny 2 nightingale

Discus and support Destiny 2 nightingale in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wyskakujący błąd nightingale . Ma ktoś rozwiązanie ? 399a07a5-8b21-4fcd-a230-1ba7b89ed486 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAV121212, Sep 7, 2017.

1. RAV121212
    RAV121212 Guest

Destiny 2 nightingale

Wyskakujący błąd nightingale . Ma ktoś rozwiązanie ?

:)

RAV121212, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Sohlomare
    Sohlomare Guest
    Destiny Nightingale Error

Hey so i got the following Error message :

Failed to download Configuration files from Bungie servers, Please try again

For more information, Visit help.bungie.net and search error code:

nightingale

so i did as the link instructed
    http://www.bungie.net/7_Error-Code-NIGHTINGALE/en/Help/Article/11896

and i'm still not able to start up the game, i would like to know if there is a possible fix for this

Thx in Advance

Sohlomare, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Destiny Nightingale Error

Hey there, it's really best to post over at the bungie site as you'll find more users who have experienced the same issue:

www.bungie.net/.../%23Support

DigitalAssassin, Sep 7, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Destiny 2 nightingale

onyxishere, Sep 7, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 nightingale

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 - nightingale error

7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Destiny Nightingale Error

Hey there, it's really best to post over at the bungie site as you'll find more users who have experienced the same issue:

www.bungie.net/.../%23Support
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error code nightingale

This notorious error message which often appears to users playing Destiny or Destiny 2 is usually accompanied with the error code Nightingale and the “Failed to Download Configuration Files” message is not allowing users to continue playing the game
    before something is done to get rid of the error.

1. Go to the Xbox One Dashboard and press the Options button on the controller you are using.
    2. Navigate to Network >> Advanced Settings >> DNS Settings >> Manual.
    3. Enter the first address from Command Prompt for the Primary DNS and the second one for the Secondary DNS. Click Enter the both times to confirm and press the B button to save the changes
    4. Restart your Xbox One, restart Destiny, and check to see if the error code still appears on your console.
  9. Out5hined Win User

Favorite character design?

Brotherhood of Steel Outcast's in Fallout 3, Nightingale Thieves Guild armor in Skyrim, Dead Space 2 advanced suit....all of em are so savage looking.
Thema:

Destiny 2 nightingale

1. Destiny 2 nightingale - Similar Threads - Destiny nightingale

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Error code nightingale destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code nightingale destiny 2: Nothing suggested is working, uninstalled, cleared cache, changed dns and uninstalled the 6 items from game manager three times and nothing is working, its beyond a joke. So whats next?...