Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

Discus and support Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaNeuhauser, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I got an email verifying my purchase webt through. What can I do to fix this and complete this card?

:)

JoshuaNeuhauser, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the Microsoft Rewards concern is handled by a specific team which is the Microsoft Rewards Team. To help you, I got you this link and simply click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Sometimes there can be a delay between the purchase and the punchcard completing (or at least I have seen in the past this happening) so it may complete in it's own time. Alternatively, contact Rewards Support:

Rewards Support
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Microsoft Rewards not working for Destiny 2 punch card

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  5. dstidham Win User

Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly

6. Smwutches Win User

Destiny 2 punch card

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card - Similar Threads - Destiny Microsoft Rewards

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...