Destiny 2 Lightfall

Discus and support Destiny 2 Lightfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My dad gameshares with me and preordered Lightfall, I have Lightfall and all the packs downloaded including packs for the gun, emote, and ghost but I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nodnarb Odalloc, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Destiny 2 Lightfall

My dad gameshares with me and preordered Lightfall, I have Lightfall and all the packs downloaded including packs for the gun, emote, and ghost but I’m not receiving any of these items in game, it worked for the preorder in Beyond Light and Witch Queen. My dad has been using the Quicksilver in his game, so what’s going on with my downloads?

:)

Nodnarb Odalloc, Feb 1, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 - Light Fall

All the expansions that are available for Destiny 2 on PC are also available for Xbox, and will include Lightfall at launch too.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Destiny 2 Lightfall

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that according to Xbox support in regards to in-game items:

"Account-specific items can’t always be shared. Some examples are:

1. Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies

2. In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

3. Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content can only be redeemed once"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Viper3921 Win User

I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do?

Specifically the games I want to pre order but cannot due to the error I keep on getting are Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, the Lightfall Expansion for Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Where to buy all dlcs for Destiny 2?

Hi Valkyron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Destiny 2 has several expansion packs that were released over the years.

None of them are discounted currently, I would advise you to wait for a deal, since they usually are really good ones.

The last available expansion is Lightfall and there is a pre-order for The Final Shape which releases soon.

Chronologic these are the major expansions:

Forsaken

Shadowkeep

Beyond Light

The Witch Queen

* 30th Anniversary Pack

Lightfall

The Final Shape

Currently, we can purchase two bundles: Arsenal Pack and Legacy Collection.

Arsenal Pack: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/de...negados-e-pacote-do-30-aniv/9PJNBVPPRPVC/0010

The Arsenal Pack has the Forsaken Expansion and the 30th Anniversary Pack

Legacy Collection: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-colecao-de-classicos-2023/9N3SKMH9JG7R/0010

The Legacy collection has Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and The Witch Queen expansions.

Then, you can purchase Lightfall and The Final Shape separately.

Lightfall: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-queda-da-luz/9P1RVNCQLX0N/0010

The Final Shape: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-forma-final/9PG8FLVK6MBB/0017

For more information on the Expansion Packs: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/destiny/buy

I hope this helps.
  6. David Barrett2 Win User

Destiny 2 lightfall won't install

Hi David Destiny 2 is the game lightfall is a expansion which I bought I've plenty of space and great Internet speed, I've tried to install it many times each time it just doesn't install
Thema:

Destiny 2 Lightfall

1. Destiny 2 Lightfall - Similar Threads - Destiny Lightfall

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  7. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  8. Destiny 2 lightfall won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't install: I bought destiny 2 lightfall today, which was all fine and dandy they took the money but gave me DLC that doesn't want to install on my xbox no matter how many times I try it anyone else had this...
  9. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...
  10. Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...