DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES

Discus and support DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i'm having some troubles when i attempt to install destiny 2 in my Xbox one device: The installation starts normally but when i reach the 4% of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PersuadedCoin4, Sep 8, 2017.

1. DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES

Hi, i'm having some troubles when i attempt to install destiny 2 in my Xbox one device:

The installation starts normally but when i reach the 4% of the download i can't continue to download the other datas because the download sto and it's impossible to restart it, because it blocks and blocks again and again.

I have alredy unistalled destiny 2 four times but every time i attempt to install it the download stop. I need support, i have paid this game and i want to play it soon, and no, i'm not having internet troubles because i can download all the other games
    that i have. thanks for the support.

:)

PersuadedCoin4, Sep 8, 2017
  2. Destiny 2 DLC Installation Problem

none of this worked for me, I am still waiting to play the expansion after paying all that money. Xbox sends you to bungee then bungie sends you back to Xbox then Xbox sends you here and then you don’t get the right answer so I’m screwed basically! It is
    so ethically wrong because they take your money notice it’s a problem but instead of helping they send you to a forum? I’m not downplaying or belittling the help on the forums because it is very nice of people to help but when no suggestions work Xbox just
    Says “oh well”

CeePoppa18670, Sep 8, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Destiny 2 DLC Installation Problem

If you haven't already head to the store and search for the version of the game you purchased. From there select Manage Game and install the content from there.

After that you'll be set to go for the game.

onyxishere, Sep 8, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Have you tried clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?

CrazY1985, Sep 8, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Have you tried clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

My GTA 5 installation keeps stopping at 39,8% on Xbox one S

Hello idk_846, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your install.

Is this the only game you're having trouble installing? If so then it may be better to try installing to an external USB 3.0 hard drive. You can use up to 3 drives with up to 16 TB each.

The reason I suggest this is because I had a similar issue with Destiny 2 years ago and it turned out to be a corruption in the drive.
  7. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

Destiny 2 Digital Pre-Order

You can pre install the beta before July 19 if you pre ordered destiny 2 digitally, you just have to search the xbox store for destiny 2 beta and you can pre install it it's 12.38 GB
  8. Francia J. Win User

Destiny 2, GamePass, Microsoft Store

Kindly uninstall the game and then just install the Destiny 2 base game only before installing the Witch Queen DLC.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Tot sure if it's me or just the xbox.

Thema:

1. DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES - Similar Threads - DESTINY INSTALLATION TROUBLES

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  8. Destiny 2 lightfall won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't install: I bought destiny 2 lightfall today, which was all fine and dandy they took the money but gave me DLC that doesn't want to install on my xbox no matter how many times I try it anyone else had this...
  9. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  10. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...