Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues

Discus and support Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello is anyone able to help me, I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 +expansion pack off the xbox store and when I went to play it at midnight New Zealand time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadIlama, Sep 5, 2017.

1. BadIlama
    BadIlama Guest

Hello is anyone able to help me, I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 +expansion pack off the xbox store and when I went to play it at midnight New Zealand time as per the release and the game will not let me play it due to its release
    date in the store being 19-09-2017. It doesn't matter what i do changing time zones and locations and even resetting the MAC address nothing will let me play the game it just keeps telling me to wait for the game to be released. The basic game and the gold
    edition have both released and do not have a release date anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve Riddy Gt BadLlama

Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues [​IMG]

:)

BadIlama, Sep 5, 2017
  2. El Dirto
    El Dirto Guest
    Rise Of Iron

Having forgotten to preorder the new expansion for Destiny, I assumed it would be as simple as waiting for the release time and just purchasing it. You can imagine my dismay when I discovered that you can't buy the standalone expansion as apparently its
    only sold as part of a bundle. The preorder version obviously is unavailable.

Having played Destiny since its release, and every expansion since then. I cannot believe that this has been purposefully done. I refuse to spend £50 on a bundle when I own everything else but the new expansion.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I have asked a friend who has Destiny and the other expansions to test its availability and again he is met with the same issues.

I'm looking for a work around or a sensible suggestion.

El Dirto, Sep 5, 2017
  3. EzXp S1LENCE
    EzXp S1LENCE Guest
    Need to cancel my pre-order of destiny 2 with expansions

Hi I need to cancel my preorder of Destiny 2 with expansion pass as I played the beta and didn't enjoy it so it would be amazing if my £70 could be refunded.

Thanks Sami

EzXp S1LENCE, Sep 5, 2017
  4. mrderp123
    mrderp123 Guest

same issue here. I guess $100 doesn't get you the game until the 19th. Everyone i know who spent the $60 for the launch edition is already in and playing.

mrderp123, Sep 5, 2017
  5. I bought the 100$ edition and it says I can play on 9-5-17 at 9pm (it's 10:15pm)I go to click on the game and it's telling me I have to wait for it to be released. I have it already downloaded. I don't know why it's messing up it seems like everyone is having
    issues with the game.

SAVAGE ENIGMA25, Sep 5, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    If you have preordered the game, you should be able to play it now.

If you're unable to play still, restart your console pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.

Ishan8123, Sep 5, 2017
  7. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    That is a bizarre error to be occurring. Have you restarted your console to see if it is simply a glitch in the xbox store? Have you tried clicking the game under games and apps on the console?

pr1malg3ar, Sep 5, 2017
  8. spdobro
    spdobro Guest

I talked to Xbox Support on the phone (we all know how reliable these guys are, so take this with a grain of salt): Anyway the guy told me that the game would become available at 3 am PST regardless of the Xbox Store release date. It's still 40 mins away
    for me (I'm in CET), so we will see if it's true.

spdobro, Nov 2, 2018
  9. pr1malg3ar Win User

That is a bizarre error to be occurring. Have you restarted your console to see if it is simply a glitch in the xbox store? Have you tried clicking the game under games and apps on the console?
  10. SAVAGE ENIGMA25 Win User

I bought the 100$ edition and it says I can play on 9-5-17 at 9pm (it's 10:15pm)I go to click on the game and it's telling me I have to wait for it to be released. I have it already downloaded. I don't know why it's messing up it seems like everyone is having
    issues with the game.
  11. spdobro Win User

I talked to Xbox Support on the phone (we all know how reliable these guys are, so take this with a grain of salt): Anyway the guy told me that the game would become available at 3 am PST regardless of the Xbox Store release date. It's still 40 mins away
    for me (I'm in CET), so we will see if it's true.
  12. Ishan8123 Win User

If you have preordered the game, you should be able to play it now.

If you're unable to play still, restart your console pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.
  13. mrderp123 Win User

same issue here. I guess $100 doesn't get you the game until the 19th. Everyone i know who spent the $60 for the launch edition is already in and playing.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues - Similar Threads - Destiny expansion preorder

2. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  3. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  4. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  5. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  6. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  7. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  8. Destiny 2 Legacy Collection (2023) I can't find a way to load any of the 3 expansions in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Legacy Collection (2023) I can't find a way to load any of the 3 expansions in...: I have purchased Destiny 2 Legacy Collection (2023), when i load the game I can play the first part of the new Lightfall game. I can't find a way to load any of the 3 expansions i purchased in the...
  9. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...
  10. when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...: when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on Xbox. 7db0e1fa-3050-492e-9157-6e5b757725a7