Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build

Discus and support Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Checking to see if other insiders are experiencing a similar issue - the latest update to Destiny 2 will crash on my Series X when I go to view the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordPaul, Mar 10, 2023.

1. /u/LordPaul
    /u/LordPaul Guest

Checking to see if other insiders are experiencing a similar issue - the latest update to Destiny 2 will crash on my Series X when I go to view the Commendations scene on my guardian.

Yet on my wife's Series X it works perfectly fine.

The only difference between the two consoles is mine is in the Skip Ahead ring, and hers is not in the programme at all.

Bungie recently released a hotfix (https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/Article/hotfix_7_0_0_3) that was supposed to fix this crash, which is why I was testing it. Anyone else having a similar issue?

submitted by /u/LordPaul
    [link] [comments]

/u/LordPaul, Mar 10, 2023
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build - Similar Threads - Destiny crashing Alpha

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Alpha Skip Ahead Crash Fix

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 Alpha Skip Ahead Crash Fix: Destiny 2 Alpha Skip Ahead Crash Fix. Delete All Add-Ons and Games launches fine. submitted by /u/mac962 [link] [comments]
  9. Destiny 2 crashing on Series X after 230920-2000

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 crashing on Series X after 230920-2000: Destiny 2 keeps crashing my console after the Alpha Skip Ahead update. I can play any other game, just not Destiny 2. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling Destiny 2 Clearing the Console...
  10. Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.: I've been experiencing crashes with my series X ever since bungie released the lightfall expansion for destiny 2. I've tried cleaning the cache and that didn't help, I've even tried to update my...