Destiny 2 causes Xbox app closure

Discus and support Destiny 2 causes Xbox app closure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use a USB headset through my computer to talk in Xbox parties, but when I play destiny 2 it causes crashes whenever someone joins or leaves the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alkabek, Sep 17, 2017.

1. alkabek
    alkabek Guest

I use a USB headset through my computer to talk in Xbox parties, but when I play destiny 2 it causes crashes whenever someone joins or leaves the fireteam. This only happened when we had more than 3 people in the party of that helps

:)

alkabek, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Josh Yerby
    Josh Yerby Guest
    I was logged out of my game today so I checked my account activity, and I have a question.

Discovered the cause is signing in to the Destiny Companion App. In case anyone else has the same worries.

Josh Yerby, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Scottcsmith
    Scottcsmith Guest
    Destiny 2 and YouTube/Amazon App

Hello,

I had a bug to report and was directed here, but if this isn't the correct place, could someone direct me?

I've noticed two issues related to Destiny 2.

In one, if I'm playing Destiny 2, but then switch to the YouTube app, what happens FREQUENTLY is that whatever video I might be watching on YouTube locks up when I switch to Destiny 2 and then back to Youtube.

Another issue is related to Destiny 2 and the Amazon app. I was trying to play Destiny 2 while switching to the Amazon app to watch a movie. What happened every time I switched to the Amazon app is that Destiny 2 was returned to the title screen. Every time.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Scottcsmith, Sep 17, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Seems like a problem with the Xbox app.

Report the problems from within the app.

CrazY1985, Sep 17, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Seems like a problem with the Xbox app.

Report the problems from within the app.
  6. Gérard Oomens Win User

microsoft bingo has a login problem. This has been going on for several days, When can this be fixed. I am getting frustrated.

7. zopen117 Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Destiny 2 and Just Cause 3
  8. XBF Meryem R Win User

When will you be fixing Bingo?

9. zopen117 Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Destiny 1 and 2, Halo and Just Cause 3
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 causes Xbox app closure - Similar Threads - Destiny causes app

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...