Destiny 2 add on

Discus and support Destiny 2 add on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently purchased the pre-order edition of destiny 2 from Xbox but I don't have the in game items. It says I have them installed and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxMlgT0asTxX, Sep 19, 2017.

1. XxMlgT0asTxX
    XxMlgT0asTxX Guest

Destiny 2 add on

I've recently purchased the pre-order edition of destiny 2 from Xbox but I don't have the in game items. It says I have them installed and I've completed the campaign and I am level 20 (the requirements to get the in game items) yet I still haven't received
    them. Please help

:)

XxMlgT0asTxX, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Xj LethaL
    Xj LethaL Guest
    New Games are coming. Find some new friends to play with!

Add me need i play forza 5 titanfall and plan on diablo ,destiny,ac unity forza horizon 2

Xj LethaL, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Add me

Add me need friends to play destiny 2 and bo2. Looking for girls but men are welcome to add me. It's

DatfatPanda21, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Destiny 2 add on

Just to be sure, the game was purchased on your account, correct? You're not playing it via gameshare?

Also, if you haven't already, exit the game via the in-game Logout function, Power cycle your console, then start it back up and visit the gunsmith at the farm.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 19, 2017
  5. torcedor
    torcedor Guest
    I had the regular game, then bought the collectors edition on sale. I got the pre order DLC and expansions working but the legendary set is missing from game even though it shows as installed on my system. I am the primary account holder and have re installed
    and booted the system. Finished the game too with all expansions. Any idea

torcedor, Nov 2, 2018
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Destiny 2 add on

Just to be sure, the game was purchased on your account, correct? You're not playing it via gameshare?

Also, if you haven't already, exit the game via the in-game Logout function, Power cycle your console, then start it back up and visit the gunsmith at the farm.
  7. torcedor Win User

Destiny 2 add on

I had the regular game, then bought the collectors edition on sale. I got the pre order DLC and expansions working but the legendary set is missing from game even though it shows as installed on my system. I am the primary account holder and have re installed
    and booted the system. Finished the game too with all expansions. Any idea
  8. wolfheart517 Win User

Best holiday/seasonal events?

destiny 2 although he needs to add more event
  9. T4M3W0LF Win User

Destiny Players

I used to play it a lot was a big destiny 1 fan and destiny 2 but didn't buy the new add on as personally it died off and the destiny community just got horrible and worse
  10. Wishcatcher Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken unable to download

Hi,

Go to Xbox.com , sign in with your account , search destiny 2 forsaken add on ( you need at least destiny 2 base game with the 2 first add-ons already installed on your Xbox and purchased
    with your account ) , then click on purchase, if there is some money on your Windows account, it will be automaticaly used.

Regards
Thema:

Destiny 2 add on

1. Destiny 2 add on - Similar Threads - Destiny add

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...