desligamento do console ao conectar-se na live! [Console shutdown when connecting on live!]
Discus and support desligamento do console ao conectar-se na live! [Console shutdown when connecting on live!] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; toda vez que ligo o console, em alguns instantes o mesmo desliga sozinho. ja limpei o cache, ate o cache do bluray, e o problema persiste! cheguei ate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sandroconceio, Apr 6, 2019.
Thema:
desligamento do console ao conectar-se na live! [Console shutdown when connecting on live!]
Loading...
-
desligamento do console ao conectar-se na live! [Console shutdown when connecting on live!] - Similar Threads - desligamento console conectar
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Desligamento completo do console
in XboX InsidersDesligamento completo do console: Sugiro que tenha um atalho para fazer o desligamento completo do console, apos precionar o botão home colocar ao lado das opções de desligar e reiniciar. submitted by /u/Competitive_Pilot932... -
Perdi minha transferencia de licença devido a um desligamento inesperado/i lost my transfer...
in XBoX Games and AppsPerdi minha transferencia de licença devido a um desligamento inesperado/i lost my transfer...: Olá boa noite. Loguei em minha conta no xbox 360 após um tempo sem utilizá-la e devido a minha dificuldade de ter acesso a internet no momento fui usar a transferência de licença na minha própria... -
Desligamento após carregar o jogo [Shutdown after loading the game]
in XBoX on ConsolesDesligamento após carregar o jogo [Shutdown after loading the game]: Ola bom dia Gostaria de saber o que esta acontecendo com meu x box one Toda vez que carrega um jogo e vou jogar ele desliga sozinho tanto jogos de assinatura quanto meu jogos e e so com jogos...