Design Lab Order Refunded

Discus and support Design Lab Order Refunded in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently checked on my controller and the order shows up as refunded. I have received nothing about a cancelation. What I need to know is why it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jacob O'Dea, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Jacob O'Dea
    Jacob O'Dea Guest

I recently checked on my controller and the order shows up as refunded. I have received nothing about a cancelation. What I need to know is why it was refunded, and if the controller will still come or if I have to make a new order.

:)

Jacob O'Dea, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Jacob O'Dea!

With issues like these, we recommend contacting our live support as they will be able to check your account and the reason why your controller got refunded.

Contact us | Xbox Support.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox design lab controller problem

It may take 1-2 days to actually get to you once it's been shipped, but it takes longer than that to actually create the controller. This is listed on the screen before you complete your order:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  5. Thank Gouda Win User

I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.

I ordered it online on xbox design lab.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

Thema:

1. Design Lab Order Refunded - Similar Threads - Design Lab Order

2. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  3. Xbox design lab order hasn’t shown up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab order hasn’t shown up: I ordered a complete components pack from the Xbox design lab and I still haven’t recived it I ordered it on the 6th of November 2023 it is curently December 31st 2023 I have photos and calls...
  4. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  5. Xbox design lab is a SCAM. Do not order from them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab is a SCAM. Do not order from them: I ordered my Xbox design lab controller 6 weeks ago. I called after 4 weeks as it still said processing. They said wait another week. I called back at 5 weeks and they said they’d look in to it....
  6. Order from design lab no shipment information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order from design lab no shipment information: We have a order from design lab and had no information fron design lab as of yet and this controller is for christmas and if we don't get.any shipment information we need to cancel. It all...
  7. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  8. Xbox design lab order help please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox design lab order help please: so i ordered a elite series 2 on Xbox design lab and its been processing for more than 4 weeks and not till 2 days ago its been reordered on my acc but with no charge to it. I've called them up...
  9. How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in...: I was making a custom controller in the Xbox Design Lab. I finished my controller, then it was time to input my payment info and address. When I got to the address, I noticed that the...
  10. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...